• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would You Rather...?

~Unicorn~

Bells
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
I don't think there is a thread like this, so I made my own.

Basically, you would answer the "would you rather" that the above poster said, and then make your own!

Example:
Would you rather drown or get hit by a car?
Drown.

Would you rather get married or be rich?

I'll start! Would you rather fall off a tower or kill a puppy?

fall off a tower to be honest. just imagine being on a freestyle roller coaster...

would you rather eat mayo straight from the jar, or eat a whole onion?

Probably eat a whole onion, some onions can be pretty small or pretty mild in taste. Admittedly, raw onions give me stomachaches, but I think eating mayo like that could be nauseating anyways...

Would you rather get 100 piercings, or a full-body tattoo?

Last edited:
die below the average age

would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire for all eternity?

Werewolf. It would be nice to be a wolf, and at least I can bask in the sun and not have to feed on blood.

Would you rather do real paintball or be put in the game Splatoon?

Do real paintball. I love Splatoon but getting splatted looks painful!

Would you rather be able to jump up to 100 feet (but you will also have to land up to 100 feet), or be able to fly but only up to 5 feet off the ground?

Um, with the conditions on jumping, I’d say flying is better XD

Would you rather if the next time you could eat cake was the last time, save it for a special occasion or eat cake sooner?

Last edited:
Probably a special occasion, such as my wedding or something like that. Imagine not being able to eat cake at your own wedding.

Would you rather be allergic to chocolate or allergic to phones?

(I think that’s what I’d do XD)

Allergic to phone :rolleyes: I never heard of that before

I think I’d choose chocolate. Since, I mean, I like it but...There’s vanilla and a bunch of other flavors. Plus my pets can’t eat it since it’s toxic to them and well, I always feel guilty eating a dessert with chocolate and not being able to give them a taste.

Would you rather live in Animal Crossing land, Mushroom Kingdom, or Hyrule?

Ah that's hard. I'm stuck between Hyrule and AC. Depends on where in Hyrule, but I'd feel that even if there were eye-candy to look at everyday (Link), I'd still be at risk of something happening lol. So I'd say AC. So peaceful!

Would you rather rob the bank with a cop inside or steal from your best friend

rob the bank cause I wont actully steal anything and then they have no evidence except eyewitness :p

Would you rather go hunting ghosts with Luigi or play a tennis match with Waluigi?

The tennis match. I love Luigi but can't do the ghosts lol

Would you rather use a gun or bow-and-arrow to hunt monsters?

If a flamethrower counts, then gun.

Would you rather burn alive or drown in Antarctica's waters?

Last edited:
Burn in hopes that the smoke I inhale would eventually lead me to pass out before the burning really starts

Would you rather end deaths due to car accidents or end terrorism?

Probably terrorism. Even though car accidents are really bad now, it will probably be mostly solved with self driving cars. I'm honestly pretty freaked out by the kind of damage future terrorists could do as our technology continues to improve.

Would you rather be rich in a warzone or poor in a relatively stable location? Despite your wealth, you can never leave the warzone.

Poor.

The ultimate battle brings! Would you rather… put grape or strawberry jelly on your peanut butter sandwich?

Oh, definitely grape. I hate strawberry jelly xD

Would you rather spend a day with Isabelle or Mr. Resetti?

RESETTI!!!! he's fun and adorable! he reminds of me those cranky old grandpas that would have great stories to tell if you just get them past their crankiness!

Would you rather...
Have hiccups for the rest of your life?
Or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?

The latter cause at least after a while I would get used to it.

Would you rather...
Be a famous musician?
Or a famous mathematician?

Back