• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would You Rather...?

Continue to live until I’m super old and be the same. Whatever it takes, lol.

Would you rather be honest and be hated for it, or be a liar and be loved?

The latter.

Would you rather eat pizza or pizza rolls?

Pizza. What kind of question is that? Lol.

Would you rather do something horrendous while someone is sleeping and go to jail for life for it, or do something minor to someone while they are awake, but lose a lot of money in the process?

I'd rather do the latter. Even from a purely selfish standpoint, losing a lot of money is much better than going to jail for life.

Would you rather go to Venus or Mars?

is this life on
maAaAaAAAaAAaars

Would you rather have bad dandruff or inability to grow out nails

Inability to grow out nails

Would you rather freeze or incinerate to death?

Rather freeze to death. Less pain, more death.

Would you rather make a lot of money and have no friends, or not make a lot of money, but have a wide group of people supporting you?

I don't really have any friends rn, so why not add a pile of money on top of it?

Would you rather kill a dog or a cat?

Omg, what a cruel question.

A dog.

Would you rather swim across a lake or a large river with a current?

A large river with a current. I can't swim either way, so why not lend my body to the fishes?

Would you rather live on a grassy hill or near the ocean?

A grassy hill.

Would you rather jump into a volcano to save someone, or try to save someone from falling off a mountainside?

A grassy hill.

Would you rather jump into a volcano to save someone, or try to save someone from falling off a mountainside?

A grassy hill.

Would you rather have to jump into a volcano to save someone, or save someone from falling off a mountainside?

A grassy hill.

Would you rather have to jump into a volcano to save someone, or save someone from falling off a mountainside?

Omg, duplicate posts because of my DUMB internet connection. I’m sorry D:

Last edited:
A grassy hill.

Save someone from falling off a mountainside. Atleast you have a chance to live.

Would you rather a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill or a grassy hill?

Rest in peace, Spike's Computer.

Would you rather live in a barren desert or an equally barren tundra?

Tundra

Would you rather have a pet turtle or a pet bird?

Back