• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would You Rather...?

I mean, I'm slightly confused by the question, since I don't know if being a sellout inherently would make me unhappy- it depends on exactly what I was selling out on. Either way though, I'll always choose inner happiness and peace over money, I've already had to live that way anyways. That being said, there are probably some less serious ways I would sell out to get rich, but not anything that blatantly infringed on my morals.

Would you rather be able to run extremely fast, or be able to fly, but only very very slowly?

I'd do the running, as much as I wanna fly. But if it's very slow, running then!

Would you rather play portable games or TV console games forever?

Console

Would you rather eat a bear or be eaten by a bear?

Be eaten. I am a vegetarian, so yeah.. :')

Would you rather have a face full of warts or wear high heels for the rest of your life?

If we're talking about wearing high heels as my only pair of shoes for the rest of my life, but I could still be barefoot in the house or something, I'd go with high heels, but I'm guessing you mean wear them 24/7? If that's the case, then definitely the warts.

Would you rather have hands as small as a Barbies, or feet as small as a Barbies?

Back