Would you rather?

TBTF, sorry >.<

WYR listen to endless One Direction or endless Justin Bieber for the rest of your life?

I would rather skip breakfast, seeing as I already do most mornings, haha. XD

WYR...Have a town full of dreamies and a house full of mismatched, ugly furniture, or a house filled with complete sets of all your favorite furniture, and a town full of uggos you hate?

Cop

WYR be thrown into Minecraft forever (death means you die), or some shooter game for an hour (death means you die)?

Minecraft forever, I'm sure there's a strategy I could use to survive the shooter game but that just seems very very stressful.

Would you rather eat dessert for breakfast, or breakfast for dessert?

I mean, it depends on the type (since whether or not they have venom that hurts humans really effects things). If I get to pick the type though, a small spider wouldn't be so bad. If it has to be large but it's not venomous to humans, a spider.

Would you rather eat a sweet food or a salty food?

Probably be an alligator's dentist. Apparently it's not super hard to clamp their mouth's shut, so I imagine I could wrestle their mouths closed and then just pull the skin around their mouth open to brush their teeth. But giving a lion a manicure sounds terrifying!

Do you prefer warm colours or cool colours? (Here's the Wikipedia section about what constitutes warm and cool colours, for anyone who isn't that into colour theory and doesn't already know: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_theory#Warm_vs._cool_colors )

Depends on what mood I’m in, sometimes I like cool and sometimes I like warm but most of the time I prefer cool.

Would you rather be trapped in the animal crossing world for eternity or continue to live in this one?

note: you would simply disappear from this world and everyone you know will wonder where you are.

I might honestly consider going into the Animal Crossing world if everyone would just forget me, as I'm sure living in that world would help with my anxiety a lot, but I'd miss my friends too much and I wouldn't wanna make them worry, so stay here!

Would you rather eat carrots or lettuce?

Dr. Shrunk, I'm a sucker for bad jokes, plus, axolotls are so cute.

Would you rather eat 10 pounds of your favourite food, or one serving of your least favourite food?

Back