• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Marcus said:
Ok damn you guys, I've given in xD

So to get this I need to download the main game then buy and download the Cataclysm pack right? Is there any point getting Lycht King as well, or just this one?
You need Lich King to be able to have Cataclysm

Jas0n said:
Marcus said:

So to get this I need to download the main game then buy and download the Cataclysm pack right? Is there any point getting Lycht King as well, or just this one?
You need Lich King to be able to have Cataclysm
Crap, that's another

Marcus said:

Other than getting it to be able to get Cata, there is the Death Knight, which is sweet. You have to get one of your other toons to lvl 55 before being able to start a Death Knight though.

Just done a quest in Twilight Highlands where Deathwing makes an appearance... I knew he was big, but until you see it on your own screen you don't really realise how big he actually is. It's insane o_O

I'm loving Cata, even though I really haven't done much on my main. Worgens are beast. Literally.

1.1GB left of the main game download =P
That'll take about 5 hours. I'm not gonna get any of the new packs until I have a decent level account.

Also what server are people on? I want to join one that I will know at least one person on <small><small><small><small>so they can give me stuff</small></small></small></small>

Edit: Done the installation, now time for the patches...how long will these take compared to the installation?

X____X

Was just in a random Heroic Grim Batol for 3 hours. Wiped tons of times on every boss :X Managed to clear it and get an awesome achievement, which I would have thought to be impossible in a random.

Marcus said:
That'll take about 5 hours. I'm not gonna get any of the new packs until I have a decent level account.

Also what server are people on? I want to join one that I will know at least one person on <small><small><small><small>so they can give me stuff</small></small></small></small>

Edit: Done the installation, now time for the patches...how long will these take compared to the installation?
Zuluhed! Thats the realm that I have been on lately. My brother and my sister-in-law are also on that realm. I would recommend joining that realm with us xD

Lvling my Worgen most the time so msg Shadowffang. (Or if you want to see who i am on in any given time, just pm me on here and ill give you my email address so you can add my real ID thing.)

VantagE said:
Marcus said:

Zuluhed! Thats the realm that I have been on lately. My brother and my sister-in-law are also on that realm. I would recommend joining that realm with us xD

Lvling my Worgen most the time so msg Shadowffang. (Or if you want to see who i am on in any given time, just pm me on here and ill give you my email address so you can add my real ID thing.)
Sorry, I think I'm joining Jas0ns server :p

If I make another guy I will join yours though.

Also, after installing, doing patches then installing again, I now have an 8.3GB update to do!? This'll take me about 3 days, and it's ridiculous, does anyone know what this is for? It seems to be for Cataclysm, but I haven't even bought that :s

Marcus said:
VantagE said:
Marcus said:

Sorry, I think I'm joining Jas0ns server :p

If I make another guy I will join yours though.

Also, after installing, doing patches then installing again, I now have an 8.3GB update to do!? This'll take me about 3 days, and it's ridiculous, does anyone know what this is for? It seems to be for Cataclysm, but I haven't even bought that :s
Yeah, that one is pretty much everything in Cata.

Hmm, I bought the game off battlenet and downloaded it from there, does that come with Cataclysm automatically then? That's the only reason I could imagine for this colossus installation, just after it had already done about 3.4GB.

Gawd the Worgens are lame! The goblins are ok tho, but I'm still sticking with my Trololololl.

Marcus said:
Hmm, I bought the game off battlenet and downloaded it from there, does that come with Cataclysm automatically then? That's the only reason I could imagine for this colossus installation, just after it had already done about 3.4GB.
I don't think so, because everyone got that patch in November.

I doubt anyone will be able to tell me in time, but I assume Human is the easiest race for a beginner?

It keeps asking me to merge my battlent account with my WoW account, but I've never made a WoW account, where do I do this!?

Happy bump.

After battling for 6 days to actually have the honour of playing htis game, I have finally succeeded.

Serve-Saurfang(Saurfung?)
Level 9 Rogue Gnome: Nukerogue
First thoughts: Impressive game.

I enjoyed this a while back (not the expansion obv) but then I didn't want to pay anymore. I kinda miss it.

I Love the new expansion! Personally I just find it more challenging <3
I have a lvl 85 Priest on zul'jin.

Back