World going to end?

you are WRONG

the world is going to end in 2012 on 21st December cause like planet X is going to crash into the earth. Planet X is like some planet that takes like 36,000 years to orbit the sun and then you can only see it when its like a year away from earth so yeah.

Why is it that people only predict that the world is going to end a few years before it happens? People have predicted it many times in the past, what makes 2012 so different?

Anna said:
you are WRONG

the world is going to end in 2012 on 21st December cause like planet X is going to crash into the earth. Planet X is like some planet that takes like 36,000 years to orbit the sun and then you can only see it when its like a year away from earth so yeah.
So....you mean...Santa won't be coming in 2012? :'(

Anna said:
you are WRONG

no u luff

Anna said:
you are WRONG

If you can only see "planet X" a year before it hits, how do we know it exists? Pure skepticism and pessimism?

pear40 said:
Why is it that people only predict that the world is going to end a few years before it happens? People have predicted it many times in the past, what makes 2012 so different?
Because they found all this information from the Samaritians or something cause they knew all about the stars and stuff and their calender ends in 2012 cause thats when they thought the world was going to end because of Planet X.

The world might end on my birthday.

What a great birthday present god will give me.

ITS ALL A THEORY!!!!

Definition of Theory ------------guess or conjecture.

NO! There are many reasons why the world will not end... #1 there is no such object as nibiru, so that will not happen #2 there is no asteroid on it's way too earth until 2045 #3 The chances that a WW 3 will occur are high but isn't every war? Including the fact that Iran and North Korea have Dis-Continued Their nuclear programming for bombs. #4 Russia is really the only power besides US that can cause widespread catastrophe. #5 The Pole shift takes hundreds of thousands of years to occur. The only real possibility is the melting of the Ice caps which will cause a flood but think about this. The Mayans calendar had 3 Previous Worlds which were all ended by catastrophes. The Last cycle ended on 3114 BC and started on that date as well. As far as I know humans were alive back than. They also tought that people made of Clay and monkeys were killed by a Global firestorm. So No I do not believe that the world will end and oh yeah #7...The alignment with the milky way happens TWICE every year in June and December. Believe me I know what I'm talking about and I've done more than 6 years on research. At first I thought it would end, but nope no scientific proof it will happen :)

animalcrossing22 said:
ITS ALL A THEORY!!!!

NO! There are many reasons why the world will not end... #1 there is no such object as nibiru, so that will not happen #2 there is no asteroid on it's way too earth until 2045 #3 The chances that a WW 3 will occur are high but isn't every war? Including the fact that Iran and North Korea have Dis-Continued Their nuclear programming for bombs. #4 Russia is really the only power besides US that can cause widespread catastrophe. #5 The Pole shift takes hundreds of thousands of years to occur. The only real possibility is the melting of the Ice caps which will cause a flood but think about this. The Mayans calendar had 3 Previous Worlds which were all ended by catastrophes. The Last cycle ended on 3114 BC and started on that date as well. As far as I know humans were alive back than. They also tought that people made of Clay and monkeys were killed by a Global firestorm. So No I do not believe that the world will end and oh yeah #7...The alignment with the milky way happens TWICE every year in June and December. Believe me I know what I'm talking about and I've done more than 6 years on research. At first I thought it would end, but nope no scientific proof it will happen :)
That's a quality post right thar.

pear40 said:
animalcrossing22 said:
ITS ALL A THEORY!!!!

yes yes it is

A comedy site is smarter than you and you should feel very bad about your apocalyptic theories.

animalcrossing22 said:
pear40 said:
animalcrossing22 said:
ITS ALL A THEORY!!!!

yes yes it is
I don't actually believe in it but some people do.

Wait... 8/8/08 last year didn't have this stupid end of the world theory, so why have it for 9/9/09? Freaking stupid if you ask me.

idiots. the world will end when it is good an ready to. unless more idiots come and blow up the entire world with nuclear weapons like someone said.

pear40 said:
animalcrossing22 said:
ITS ALL A THEORY!!!!

^^^ This ^^^

Back