World going to end?

xeladude said:
Conor said:
nooky13 said:
before the worlds going to end do u want to break a record the most people on the bell tree

If you do click on new topics then a record
Stop bringing up your topic you copied off someone else.
He also PMs me every day asking something about the record ._.

Thanks for the backup :D
Lol.
Ignore button is your friend ^_^

I don't believe any of this *censored.2.0*. And neither should you. Unless aliens invade earth. (This would be the best day of my life. :3)

Conor said:
xeladude said:
Conor said:
nooky13 said:
before the worlds going to end do u want to break a record the most people on the bell tree

If you do click on new topics then a record
Stop bringing up your topic you copied off someone else.
He also PMs me every day asking something about the record ._.

Thanks for the backup :D
Lol.
Ignore button is your friend ^_^
I can handle it though, thanks ;P

Today is just a normal day. Believing that the world will end just because of what the *censored.3.0*ing date says, is beyond idiotic. You need scientific proof or evidence that a catastrophe has been building up to the point where it will climax on this exact date.

/thread

animalcrossing22 said:
RockmanEXE said:
The world will end 5,000,000 years from now.
it will end when the sun dies out but we will probably be living in space by then LOL
Only if we invent practical space travel instead of sticking some rockets on the end of a giant pipe. Also in the long run it really isn't that far away if you think about how long the Earth has been around. Still it is possible we will die out by then from natural disaster or disease, we are just as susceptible as those extinct species were.

Lord Yuan said:
animalcrossing22 said:
RockmanEXE said:
The world will end 5,000,000 years from now.
it will end when the sun dies out but we will probably be living in space by then LOL
Only if we invent practical space travel instead of sticking some rockets on the end of a giant pipe. Also in the long run it really isn't that far away if you think about how long the Earth has been around. Still it is possible we will die out by then from natural disaster or disease, we are just as susceptible as those extinct species were.
That is very true but Unless Some crazy NUCLEAR war or some thing happens We will be here till the sun dies out Cuz if the sun dies out the earth will Get Very Cold and Their Wont be any life on earth anymore we will be like Pluto A BIG ice ball!!

Did the world end on 1-1-01? No. Did it end on 2-2-02? No. Did it end on 3-3-03 etc.? No
Then I see no reason to believe this.

I REPEAT the world is not guna end ok!!!!!
MAby in 2 billion years

BUT NOT ANYTIME SOON WE will all be dead befor it even happens u wont even know

<small><span style="font-family:Verdana">Wasn't it 2012; that people were skeptical about?
Well, it's Thursday 10th September - 8:12AM.
I'm still alive...

Back