• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Path Wooden Bridge Path

samanndriel

Bells
Hello!

I've been searching the internet for several days to find a path that matches the wooden bridges (this one!) and have had no luck

does anyone know of any that have been made/have made any themselves?

thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Ah my bad it wont let me post the link because i'm a new user haha!

It was an image of the wooden bridge I spoke of and you can get the image i (tried to) send by typing 'wooden bridge acnl' into google images

sorry about the broken link!

Same, the link won't do anything when I click it. :p

Try fixing that if you can please~! But anyway, I haven't seen one yet. It'd be nice to have so I'll be lurking here to see if anyone finds one! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah my bad it wont let me post the link because i'm a new user haha!

It was an image of the wooden bridge I spoke of and you can get the image i (tried to) send by typing 'wooden bridge acnl' into google images

sorry about the broken link!
Oh, that's fine then~! Well, welcome to the forums and all! Is this the picture?

:D
BkB6gsp.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know why it came out so small. But. :p It's something!

To upload pictures try uploading the picture to Imgur then copying/pasting the code (The forum code) here in your post maybe? :D

Ah thank you! and yes thats the one!

I'll see if it will let me edit the link now i've posted some more comments, which hopefully might work!

it's been driving me crazy looking for a matching one, it seems to be hiding from me i swear

Back