NagisaSwimmingHomoAVA.png

NagisaSwimmingHomo.png

@SwiftStream
SailAllTheMoons.png

@BellGreen
LoveAllTheLife.png

Enjoy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@CloudMoonZ: Used a different render for the avatar.

Render/Stock: Render: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...08_17_at_7_46_59_pm_by_ichigo_kun-d7xgz82.png Stock: http://screencaps.us/201/2-wreck-it-ralph/full/wreck-it-ralph-disneyscreencaps.com-3311.jpg?
Style: Anything but splatter
Color: Anything
Text: "Accidentally In Love", then some lyrics from the song
Well, baby, I surrender
to the strawberry ice cream
never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it, but there's no escaping your love

(with "strawberry ice cream" highlighted in some way)
rest of lyrics here if needed: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/countingcrows/accidentallyinlove.html
Size: 500x150
Other: you dont have to use the stock but yeah
tyvm uvu

Render/Stock: Render
Style: Preferably Heavy
Color: Whatever
Text: "I fight for a brighter tomorrow."
Other: Thanks Wonder!

Last edited:
Render/Stock: Kou and Futaba from Ao Haru Ride
Style: Same as previous
Color: ^^
Text: "Hey, I love you"
Size: 356x125
Other: The "hey I love you" is from a song from the show.. so maybe the "I love you" can be emphasized more?

Thank you so much, I love it! ^^ I'll be sure to request another soon along with a TBT tip ~

Render/Stock: This render http://www.renders-graphics.com/gallery/Hitman-Reborn-34/Mukuro-Rokudo-KHR-Re-115533.htm
Style: Special Effects
Color: Whatever you think looks best. Something sort of ethereal? Nothing too dark
Text: "Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist."

Other: His eye's are heterochromatic, anyway you can highlight it a bit?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Render/Stock: This render http://www.renders-graphics.com/gallery/Hitman-Reborn-34/Mukuro-Rokudo-KHR-Re-115533.htm
Color: Whatever you think looks best. Something sort of ethereal? Nothing too dark
Text: "Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist."

Size: 650x200

Thank you so much!

Denied. Dimensions are over the maximum possible. Edit your form with appropriate dimensions.

Thank you so much!

My apologies. Here you go.

Render/Stock: none
Style: Typography
Color: various text colors, including sapphire, red, pink, black, orange, and purple.
Text:
Ibuki is love, Ibuki is life; "Hold up girl lemme grab my purse,"-Gundam Tanaka; Asahina is bae; Should'a stabbed 'em; Pssst, Junko Enoshima isnt dead(this one in really small letters, please); Makoto Naegi: Super Duper High School Level HOPE(hope written a bit larger, a line under all of the rest); Ishimondo; Souda the crying mechanic; "Fine. then you just wont get any of that tonight!" -Nekomaru Nidai; "But I NEED that!" -Akane Owari(these two right next to eachother, maybe the NEED one slightly under the other); Mikan Tsumiki: The crazy *****; Leon Kuwata: Doomed from the very beginning; Sayaka Maizono: the dumb idol who was murdered while trying to murder; Chihiro Fujisaki: Secretly a boy; " Up Up, Down Down, Left Right, Left Right B, A, Start. This cheat code lets me right into your heart." -Chiaki Nanami; "Buy me food and I will let you use my boobs as a pillow." -Akane Owari; Sequel pls; Trigger Happy Havoc; Farewell Despair Academy; "Sonia-san, I think I have been poisoned in my lower body." -Teruteru Hanamura; "Lower Body? UNDERSTOOD!" -Sonia Nevermind(these tow also near eachother)
Size: Your choice
Other: Thanks WonderK!

Render/Stock: none
Style: Typography
Color: various text colors, including sapphire, red, pink, black, orange, and purple.
Text:
Ibuki is love, Ibuki is life; "Hold up girl lemme grab my purse,"-Gundam Tanaka; Asahina is bae; Should'a stabbed 'em; Pssst, Junko Enoshima isnt dead(this one in really small letters, please); Makoto Naegi: Super Duper High School Level HOPE(hope written a bit larger, a line under all of the rest); Ishimondo; Souda the crying mechanic; "Fine. then you just wont get any of that tonight!" -Nekomaru Nidai; "But I NEED that!" -Akane Owari(these two right next to eachother, maybe the NEED one slightly under the other); Mikan Tsumiki: The crazy *****; Leon Kuwata: Doomed from the very beginning; Sayaka Maizono: the dumb idol who was murdered while trying to murder; Chihiro Fujisaki: Secretly a boy; " Up Up, Down Down, Left Right, Left Right B, A, Start. This cheat code lets me right into your heart." -Chiaki Nanami; "Buy me food and I will let you use my boobs as a pillow." -Akane Owari; Sequel pls; Trigger Happy Havoc; Farewell Despair Academy; "Sonia-san, I think I have been poisoned in my lower body." -Teruteru Hanamura; "Lower Body? UNDERSTOOD!" -Sonia Nevermind(these tow also near eachother)
Size: Your choice
Other: Thanks WonderK!

And am I including the -<person> text with the quotes?

Last edited:
@Lynn105
LynnOCAVA.png

LynnOC.png

@Kalel Kitten
PrincessZelda.png

@CloudMoonZ
NagisaSwimmingHomoAVA.png

NagisaSwimmingHomo.png

@SwiftStream
SailAllTheMoons.png

@BellGreen
LoveAllTheLife.png

Enjoy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@CloudMoonZ: Used a different render for the avatar.

TYSM And thats completely fine!
I love it ^_^

Edit: I love that url though xD

Last edited:
@GoodGirlShirohibiki
NIKKITASTIC.png

@Axeler137
MechSoldier.png

@ZanessaGaily
MakeABabehAlready.png

@Stina
SplatterGuy.png

@PokeCam420
DanganronpaTyp.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Stina: Added splatters and some smudges.

Back