Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

What do you mean by transparent? Sorry, I'm such a noob with this stuff. Do you mean it can't have the dirt on the bottom?

He means a transparent background. For example, this isn't a transparent background:

manaphy.jpg

This is a render (has a transparent background):

250px-490Manaphy.png

Hope this helped :)

@Azza: Vizionari explained it to you. I need a render that doesn't have a background attached to it.

@Daniel: Accepted.

He means a transparent background. For example, this isn't a transparent background:

manaphy.jpg

This is a render (has a transparent background):

250px-490Manaphy.png

Hope this helped :)

Thank you very much! I'll have a look at what I can find! :) From what I've seen so far, would I be correct to assume that if it's a jpeg it's definitely not transparent, but if it's something like a png then there's a chance that it is? Sorry for the questions :3

Last edited:
Okay, I've decided on a different signature altogether. Pikmin is surprisingly hard to find pictures of >_> I'm really sorry for being so difficult! Just nevermind my last request.
Avatar/Signature: Signature please!
Render/Stock: Heheh, I hope this one works. Here: http://orig15.deviantart.net/3efa/f/2015/144/e/0/inkling_boy_by_charretteman-d8um3mn.png
Style: Smudge
Color: Background colour? Something dark to make it stand out. Text colour: Gold please! Otherwise sliver/light grey if that isn't possible.
Text: "You can swim... But you can't hide!" And then underneath "-Azza"
Size: The maximum size for a siggy please, but just enough room so I can give credit to you ;)
Other: Thanks so much for doing this considering how difficult I am XD

@Yuelia
GreenFace.png

@Vizionari
CakeTheBestAVA.png

CakeTheBest.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Azza: Accepted

@Everyone else: WIP​

Hey guys, my apologies for the delay in completed requests. University is starting up again for me soon and I've been extremely busy as of late. My shop is closing for a while and I'm uncertain as of when I'll reopen it. All current pending requests will be unfortunately canceled. Thank you for reading!

2uemkgm.png

My shop is now open. It has been almost a year since I filled my last request so make sure they're not too crazy haha.

Last edited:
Render/Stock: Anything Gudetama related MWUAHAHA your choice of the render fluffy sensei <3
Style: Surprise me B]
Color: Surprise me B]
Text: The Big Giveaway
Size: 500 x 200
Other: N/A ;D THANKS FLUFFY POOP

Render/Stock: [x] stock is up to you!
Style: up to you
Color: I'll also leave it up to you
Text: Oh, we have a visitor?
Size: 450x150
Other:aah! wb! we missed you!!! Thanks so much btw :)

Render/Stock: [x] again, stock is up to you
Style: also up to you, but can it match the sig?
Color: something that goes along with the sig
Text: none
Size: 100x100
Other: thank you again! :-D

Last edited:
Render/Stock: render, not exactly sure what stock is, but it's up to you, i suppose !
Style: either heavy effect or smudge
Color: red or white
Text: it's all me !
Size: 400 x 130
Other: ~~

Last edited:
All requests have been reviewed and accepted. I'll try to pound some of these out today.

Back