• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Wolfgang (and Wendy too!)

sami_spoon

ヾ(。´┏з┓`)ノ
Bells
Easter Egg
Cake
Feedback
100% (216) +
95px--Wolfgang_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

I have Wolfgang in my second town and I'd like to trade him for someone I can move into my main town!

I am looking for Apple, Bob, Cherry, Chrissy, Francine, Frita, Hazel, Katt, Mira, Octavian, Pekor or Zucker the most
But I'm open to other offers :)

I have Wendy moving from my main town to make space
I got an offer for her on Tumblr but if anyone on here wants her just make an offer

Last edited:
Carmen the peppy bunny is moving tomorrow, so I'd like to offer her for Wolfgang.

I don't have the villagers you're looking for (except Apple, but she's a dreamie :D) but I have Tom, Mint or Biskit to offer! :)

Carmen the peppy bunny is moving tomorrow, so I'd like to offer her for Wolfgang.

Sorry I'm not a big fan of her :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have the villagers you're looking for (except Apple, but she's a dreamie :D) but I have Tom, Mint or Biskit to offer! :)

Thank you but I'm not really interested in those
Though you did remind me I need to add Octavian and Zucker to my list :O

Back