• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

WOAH huge discovery for me (not sure for everyone)

Kirito

Sword of the Morning
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Lobo
Mint
If you sit down on the town plaza tree for long enough, the history of your town scrolls down on the left. It shows every date a new villager moved in and every date a work project was completed.

Is this common knowledge? Because it came as a shock to me o-o...

Hahaha aw!

Yeah, when your tree gets to a certain height you can sit down and see your town history. Sometimes Normal villagers will tell you about it. It's pretty common knowledge.

Hahaha aw!

Yeah, when your tree gets to a certain height you can sit down and see your town history. Sometimes Normal villagers will tell you about it. It's pretty common knowledge.

Dangit just when I thought I found the holy grail of animal crossing!

I think its cool you discovered it on your own. Too often i find out things through guides and forums, sometimes i think i ruin the joy of discovering things on my own. Darn my impatience.

I discovered it by sitting on it by accident. My memories are all messed up though because I TT too much lol.

I had no idea about it haha would be cool to see it think my tree is too small though :(

I've known since I started game in June 2013. Decided to sit there and the history rolled by. If you want to get up hit your move button several times. Hi

Ha aw it's so nice that you still find surprises in game. I thought it was pretty common knowledge. I accidentally sat on mine too and found out that way as well :)

I found out about it when I visit someone's dream xD

I opened this thread expecting that you discovered having opposable thumbs, or a tail or something. meh

Play for 50 days and 50 hours to get the history rolling. It's a nice indication when someone TT's for each move-in is registered. I became mayor on Oct.2013 but my tree shows I had a move-in at March2013 and a shop upgrade in May2013.

But that was just to get started and I didn't have any favourite villagers to lose. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I found this out in the first week :) by accident! Haha also a few weeks later I saw people taking pictures of themselves sat down and I wondered how they did it, I never stayed till the end of my town history!

Yeah I knew about it, but it took me a little bit of time. I've had dreamies move out and so seeing it makes me sad so I don't stay for long. :(

*sits in confusion*
wat

Blu Rose never knew this... But, then again, s/he doesn't have a 3DS...
(Third person is amazing....)

I found out about this when I was exploring the dream suite xD I just walked up to the tree to look at it and my character sat down.. and I was like what?! xD

Back