• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist Items

Hey again, I can get you any clothing from your wishlist for 1 tbt each and Carnations, Maypole, and Nuptial Items
for 3 tbt each. :)

Ables has some of items from your list if you would prefer to save a little bit of tbt.

Ribbons & Hearts knit dress

Denim painter's pants

Puffy-sleeve blouse

If we don't meet today I can just TT backwards.

Last edited:
Hey again, I can get you any clothing from your wishlist for 1 tbt each and Carnations, Maypole, and Nuptial Items
for 3 tbt each. :)
Gonna have to get back to you on that since I wasn't expecting anyone to be able to order any clothing. I'll have to look through my list and narrow down the ones I want more lol (lowkey don't even have enough storage space for everything anyways now that I'm looking). Also are you willing to do 2 tbt each for the Carnations, Maypole, and Nuptial Items?

Ables has some of items from your list if you would prefer to save a little bit of tbt.

Ribbons & Hearts knit dress

Denim painter's pants

Puffy-sleeve blouse

If we don't meet today I can just TT backwards.
Sorry I got back to you late! I would love to come if we can arrange a time but no worries if TTing would be too much trouble. It's pretty late here so I wouldn't be able to trade until tomorrow.

I have a spare recycled-paper bundle if you're still looking

I would love that! How much would you like for it?

Gonna have to get back to you on that since I wasn't expecting anyone to be able to order any clothing. I'll have to look through my list and narrow down the ones I want more lol (lowkey don't even have enough storage space for everything anyways now that I'm looking). Also are you willing to do 2 tbt each for the Carnations, Maypole, and Nuptial Items?
Sounds good, just let me know. :)
Yeah I can do 2 tbt ea on those.

Sounds good. Although I babysit tomorrow, just ping me anytime after 8:30 am PDT. The discord bot should alert me and I’ll set up the dodo code.

5 tbt is fine. I'm most likely to be available after 5pm PST, what is your availability?

I'll be available for the rest of the day for the most part, so let me know when you're both ready to trade!

Back