• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist Items

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Feedback
100% (560) +
Looking to buy or catalog these items. ^^ Most of them are clothes but there's a few items.

Feedback/wi-fi ratings after trading would be greatly appreciated. :>

Last edited:
hi, chere! got these items for you, no payment needed. 🥰

green bamboo wall decoration (as many as you need honestly, i can craft up to 382 of them LOL)
1x café curtain wall
1x festive wreath
yellow floral swag (as many as you need again! can craft so many of them)
frying pan (as many as you need! can craft up to around 154 lol)
black hanging terrarium (as many as you need)
flowers mom’s embroidery (up to 24)

hi, chere! got these items for you, no payment needed. 🥰

green bamboo wall decoration (as many as you need honestly, i can craft up to 382 of them LOL)
1x café curtain wall
1x festive wreath
yellow floral swag (as many as you need again! can craft so many of them)
frying pan (as many as you need! can craft up to around 154 lol)
black hanging terrarium (as many as you need)
flowers mom’s embroidery (up to 24)
DSFKDK XARA I CAN PAY YOU??? Tysm tho omg

I think I'll do the following if this works:
green bamboo wall decoration x4
cafe curtain wall
festive wreath
floral swag x6
frying pan x1
black hanging terrarium x12
flowers mom's embroidery x4

DSFKDK XARA I CAN PAY YOU??? Tysm tho omg

I think I'll do the following if this works:
green bamboo wall decoration x4
cafe curtain wall
festive wreath
floral swag x6
frying pan x1
black hanging terrarium x12
flowers mom's embroidery x4
no you can not 😤 i’m allergic to payment

xjixnskdn that works! i’ll start crafting everything now, should take about 10 mins or so! lmk if you’d rather trade on my island or yours!

no you can not 😤 i’m allergic to payment

xjixnskdn that works! i’ll start crafting everything now, should take about 10 mins or so! lmk if you’d rather trade on my island or yours!
if u wanna come to mine? i can send a dodo whenever youre ready. i dont have too much space to drop but ill be picking up and storing them LOL

pls let me pay u tho??

if u wanna come to mine? i can send a dodo whenever youre ready. i dont have too much space to drop but ill be picking up and storing them LOL

pls let me pay u tho??
that works! i have everything crafted now, so ready whenever you are! ☺️

i cannot do that

Hi ! I think I have the stockings in my Nook's Cranny at the moment, let me check if that's the right color and I'll edit my message.
Edit: Yup it is !!

Hi ! I think I have the stockings in my Nook's Cranny at the moment, let me check if that's the right color and I'll edit my message.
Edit: Yup it is !!
Oh awesome! Sorry I was afk, but let me know when you're free to trade! How much tbt or NMT do you want?

Heya, I can get you the rest of the items on your wishlist if you still need them (and multiples if needed).
For 17 tbt total.
Sorry I didn't seen this earlier! I don't need the standing LCD TVs anymore (just updated my list) but I do need the rest! Are you able to provide multiple mom's art?

Sorry I didn't seen this earlier! I don't need the standing LCD TVs anymore (just updated my list) but I do need the rest! Are you able to provide multiple mom's art?
Hey there, okie okie. yep I can let me check how many I've got.

Edit: I've got 10 mom's art on hand atm

Last edited:
Awesome! Is it alright if I got like 4 of them? How much would the total be then?
11 items at 1 tbt each
Pine bonsai 2 tbt
4 Mom's art at 2 tbt each

Comes to 21 tbt total, if that works for you I'm just about ready and I can send the dodo in a few if you're available to pick up now.

11 items at 1 tbt each
Pine bonsai 2 tbt
4 Mom's art at 2 tbt each

Comes to 21 tbt total, if that works for you I'm just about ready and I can send the dodo in a few if you're available to pick up now.
Yeah that works! I can trade anytime you're ready

Back