• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Wishlist items (Nintendo)

hey i can get you the following items for 2 tbt per orderable and 3 tbt per unorderable!
- big bro's tee
- block floor
- mushroom mural
- rupee
- yoshi's egg

since i have spent all of my meow coupons i can let you come over to inkwells rv as many times as you need!!~

I have these items:
- Mushroom mural
- Yoshi's egg
- Varia suit shoes
- Super star
- new DS - Isabelle

Let me know if you have any of the following?
* Megacero skull < - the last fossil I need
* Any bush starts or hybrids < - this is my top priority right now
* Cedar saplings
* Spare k.k. songs
* Giant clam shells

I have these items:
- Mushroom mural
- Yoshi's egg
- Varia suit shoes
- Super star
- new DS - Isabelle

Let me know if you have any of the following?
* Megacero skull < - the last fossil I need
* Any bush starts or hybrids < - this is my top priority right now
* Cedar saplings
* Spare k.k. songs
* Giant clam shells

I try not to time travel so I'll check TT tomorrow for bushes and saplings. I also have all the fossils so I can give you the un-ID'd ones I find tomorrow, and I have 2 pink 2 orange and 1 purple rose(s). I'll check back in with you tomorrow

I try not to time travel so I'll check TT tomorrow for bushes and saplings. I also have all the fossils so I can give you the un-ID'd ones I find tomorrow, and I have 2 pink 2 orange and 1 purple rose(s). I'll check back in with you tomorrow

Okay! I'll hop back on tomorrow night and gather those items sometime soon, then :)

Back