• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Wishlist items (Nintendo)

hey i can get you the following items for 2 tbt per orderable and 3 tbt per unorderable!
- big bro's tee
- block floor
- mushroom mural
- rupee
- yoshi's egg

since i have spent all of my meow coupons i can let you come over to inkwells rv as many times as you need!!~

I have these items:
- Mushroom mural
- Yoshi's egg
- Varia suit shoes
- Super star
- new DS - Isabelle

Let me know if you have any of the following?
* Megacero skull < - the last fossil I need
* Any bush starts or hybrids < - this is my top priority right now
* Cedar saplings
* Spare k.k. songs
* Giant clam shells

I have these items:
- Mushroom mural
- Yoshi's egg
- Varia suit shoes
- Super star
- new DS - Isabelle

Let me know if you have any of the following?
* Megacero skull < - the last fossil I need
* Any bush starts or hybrids < - this is my top priority right now
* Cedar saplings
* Spare k.k. songs
* Giant clam shells

I try not to time travel so I'll check TT tomorrow for bushes and saplings. I also have all the fossils so I can give you the un-ID'd ones I find tomorrow, and I have 2 pink 2 orange and 1 purple rose(s). I'll check back in with you tomorrow

I try not to time travel so I'll check TT tomorrow for bushes and saplings. I also have all the fossils so I can give you the un-ID'd ones I find tomorrow, and I have 2 pink 2 orange and 1 purple rose(s). I'll check back in with you tomorrow

Okay! I'll hop back on tomorrow night and gather those items sometime soon, then :)

Back