• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items and RV visits c: (constantly updating)

Hello; I may sell you these. 5 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

2 TBT Each
1. full-moon vanity
3 TBT Each
1. isabelle scooter

hey! :) If you need a visit to Olive's RV, I'd love to let you visit for free as many times as you like :D

Just like this post to let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

hey! :) If you need a visit to Olive's RV, I'd love to let you visit for free as many times as you like :D

Just like this post to let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Oh wow, that’s so generous of you! Thank you so much!

Oh wow, that?s so generous of you! Thank you so much!

Awesome! Please add my FC :D My town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko.

I'll let you know when my gates are open :) Once you get in, feel free to walk around to the RV site :)

Awesome! Please add my FC :D My town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko.

I'll let you know when my gates are open :) Once you get in, feel free to walk around to the RV site :)

Sounds good! I’ve just added you :D

Gates are open! Once again, my towns' name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. :)

Also, please give me a rating! I'd really appreciate it ;v;

Last edited:
hi again! i can get you all of these and the npc pictures c: it'll be 16 tbt without the npc pictures

2 tbt:
afternoon tea set, cupcake, soft serve lamp, fancy tea set, writing desk, npc picture

3tbt:
sweets lamp, sweets sofa

Last edited:
hi again! i can get you all of these and the npc pictures c: it'll be 16 tbt without the npc pictures

2 tbt:
afternoon tea set, cupcake, soft serve lamp, fancy tea set, writing desk, npc picture

3tbt:
sweets lamp, sweets sofa

That would be wonderful, thank you! <3 are you free at all today?

sorry for double-posting but I've added a few new items to my list! c:

Last edited:
Hi! I can help out with the Cinamoroll items, if you'd like? I sell them at 2TBT each if that's okay for you.

Back