• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items and RV visits c: (constantly updating)

carackobama

Celeste stan account
Bells
New Horizons Token
Kirby Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Famous Mushroom
Kaleidoclover
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Jack
Lucky
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (94) +
Hey friends! I have a few items that I'm looking for:

- afternoon tea set (or visit to Sandy’s RV)
- cupcake
- soft serve lamp
- sweets lamp
- fancy tea set
- writing desk
- natural wood table (preferably light wood)
- sweets sofa
- berliner
- counter

I'd also be interested in buying any NPC pictures or pictures of any of the villagers in my signature - thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! I can help with:
-Marshmallow Chair
-Whirlpool Bath
-Ice Cream Display if it is orderable

hello! i can help you get the rest of your items:

2 tbt
- papa bear
- lovely end table
- lovely lamp
- pics of npc villagers (i have a list of the npc rvs i have here)

3 tbt
- sweets lamp

Last edited:
Browsing the forum on mobile now, so I can’t play ACNL online,, but I will be online & available to load the game tonight from around 7PM CET! Does that work for you?

Both times sound great to me! Thank you! Also Digimon I just saw you have azalea starts in your store, would it possible to add 35 white azalea starts to my order please? c:

Last edited:
Both times sound great to me! Thank you! Also Digimon I just saw you have azalea starts in your store, would it possible to add 35 white azalea starts to my order please? c:

great! i’ll see you then :3 and no problem, i’ll add the starts to your order

Thanks so much! Can I just confirm the total price, and if you want to drop off or have me pick up? c:

it’ll be 44 tbt in total but i didn’t include the npc pics because i’m not sure if you want all the ones i have listed in my shop or just certain ones. they’re 2 tbt each and i’ll drop off n_n

it’ll be 44 tbt in total but i didn’t include the npc pics because i’m not sure if you want all the ones i have listed in my shop or just certain ones. they’re 2 tbt each and i’ll drop off n_n

Perfect - would I be able to get Blathers, Celeste, KK and Isabelle please? ^_^

Perfect - would I be able to get Blathers, Celeste, KK and Isabelle please? ^_^

sure thing, i’ll add them to the rest of your order :3 the new total will be 52 tbt, thank you!

Last edited:
So I realised I don't have a Whirlpool Bath (now I want one in my ACNL life too!), and the Ice-Cream Display is not orderable. If anyone else can get these.. I'm not able to!

So I realised I don't have a Whirlpool Bath (now I want one in my ACNL life too!), and the Ice-Cream Display is not orderable. If anyone else can get these.. I'm not able to!

i have these items. i can get the ice-cream display case (2 tbt) from olive's rv and i can get both of you the whirlpool bath (3tbt) if you want

Back