• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌸 Wishlist Center 🌼 Pay What You Want🌹

Alitear

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hello everyone, I have been playing this game for a long time and have realized that I have more than enough resources and items to help fill some peoples wishes.

This is a pay what you want TBT shop so please be mindful if you are doing larger orders that tip is greatly appreciated. If I can't hunt something down I will let you know.

Please keep orders to 20 items/stacks or less. After that order is complete you may order again. You may order as many times as you wish.

Please keep in mind that I am only human and orders may take me a bit to complete. I will send you a message so we can connect for delivery. After 3 attempts to connect I will cancel an order until you are able to complete it.

You can ask me for any freely tradeable item in game and I will track it down on nookazon if I don't have it. Just not villagers.

Post automatically merged:

Orders

Last edited:
Back