Window Mullions

Do you like Window Mullions?

• Total voters

MiniPocketWorld

Finding the joy in small things is not weakness.
Bells
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Mullions.
e5e3fc0d9cac6b21b11758608caf29ce.jpg

That's a new word for me! Where I live we call them window grids or window lattice. They come in different patterns. Way more than the pic above. Do you like them on windows?

Also a boring fact:
window-muntins-and-mullions-1822920-Final-f04a26d3d431498983a847308bd9a60a.jpg

They definitely go a long way towards completing the aesthetic of the window. Though it does make the window slightly less useful for looking out of.

Some of these are so pretty, I love them!! ;v; Of the ones shown above I really love Prairie, Diamond, Classic, Cathedral, and Victorian, but I'll love any window lattice pattern that gives me fantasy or historic vibes.

I don’t really have a preference. I haven’t thought about the aesthetic of windows.it’s just something to look out of.

Didn't know these had a name! I like them on other people's windows for the cool aesthetic, but prefer less obstruction on my own windows when I'm going to be looking out of them regularly.

i had no idea wtf they were called and i love them. im a prarie, cathedral or classic gorlie

i mean i'm not a fan (i'd rather look out of a window without any grids on it), but i think i've seen diamond and colonial around where i do be.

I like them, yes! I have a preference for the mullion patterns which cover the whole window, so my favorites would be Colonial, Classic, Diamond, and Prarie. Of those, my favorite is Diamond.

The Cathedral and Victorian styles are all right too.

I like my windows without mullions personally. Mullions can be pretty, but there's nothing like a big plain window impo.

I like word puns in the poll lol
I like the prairie and colonial based on their symmetry alone. Also I find them easier to look out of than ones like diamond or classic.

ooh i had no idea those were called mullions, thank you for the new info!

i’ve never had mullions on any of the windows i’ve had in any of the places i’ve lived, but i like them! i think they’re pretty and add a nice touch. from the photo, my favourite is heritage, but colonial, diamond, classic, elegant, and traditional are beautiful as well!

i feel like windows with diamond mullions might be a little hard to see out of, but it’s still a very pretty design! but for windows that i want to look out of or take photos from, i definitely prefer windows without mullions 😅

Back