Willow the Snooty Sheep won't budge!

cheezu

Bells
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
This is the 2nd time she's changed her mind about moving. The first time our friendship was low so I figured that it had to something to do with that since she told me that she'd like to "work on our friendship". However, today she announced that she can't think of leaving her best friend behind.
Are snooties especially difficult to get rid of? I haven't had this happen to me with any other personality type.

Don't save then go in the game again to make her ping again. That's what I always read from people thread about this =x

This only happened with a peppy villager of mine. Other villagers have asked at least 4-6 times already, but she never even triggered a single moveout! I've decided to live with it and make her a permanent -__- still not sure if I'm going to regret that decision hehe

If you haven't saved for the day yet, there might still be hope. You can exit the game and restart it, and she'll ping you again, giving you the chance to convince her to go.

Don't save then go in the game again to make her ping again. That's what I always read from people thread about this =x

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of resetting though esp. since I've built the Reset Center and I've read horror stories about save files being corrupted this way. I was just wondering if it had anything to do with the snooty personality being less willing to listen to advice.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of resetting though esp. since I've built the Reset Center and I've read horror stories about save files being corrupted this way. I was just wondering if it had anything to do with the snooty personality being less willing to listen to advice.

Resetti wasn't that scary xD you can tell him that your battery die (less lecture), save file corrupt? Never happen once even I reset alot in a day, mostly corrupted file apply to duplication. Otherwise, might have wait for another time =x so far I have no problem with my snooties or other personalities on this moving thingy =x

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have my peppy, uchi, snooties and normal move out smoothly.

Last edited:
I had to try several times to get Marshal to move. I've never had any problems with quitting without saving, but if you're not comfortable with it, I understand.

Thanks, guys!
I guess it might just be random that some villagers don't listen to you when you tell them to get out. :)
I'll wait a while longer and, hopefully, she'll be more inclined to move out then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had to try several times to get Marshal to move. I've never had any problems with quitting without saving, but if you're not comfortable with it, I understand.

This doesn't seem to be a very common occurrence, nonetheless, I have had some files on my computer corrupt because I had to force the software to quit without saving so I'd rather not take any chances.

Oh ya, one method is ignore them for 7 days. Not sure if this work though =x but alot people recommend it this way~

If they have pinged you to move, the villager's base action is set for that day. The outcome will be determined by the conversation with you (they either agree to leave, or decide to stay). However, if you quit without saving, and boot up the game again, the villager will return to the base action - which is to move out.

So if Willow pings you again to leave and changes her mind, you can quit the game and boot up again but then just ignore her totally from then on. She will leave 5 days after.

If they have pinged you to move, the villager's base action is set for that day. The outcome will be determined by the conversation with you (they either agree to leave, or decide to stay). However, if you quit without saving, and boot up the game again, the villager will return to the base action - which is to move out.

So if Willow pings you again to leave and changes her mind, you can quit the game and boot up again but then just ignore her totally from then on. She will leave 5 days after.
I'm scared to quit without saving due to possible data corruption. I guess I'd rather live with an unwanted villager than face the possibility of losing all progress in the game... lol.

Last edited:
I'm scared to quit without saving due to possible data corruption. I guess I'd rather live with an unwanted villager than face the possibility of losing all progress in the game... lol.
Trust me, I do it all the time everyday. Nothing happens. Your data will be fine. But I sometimes save after I do a reset and mr resetti comes up. You'll be fine. I've been doing it for a long while.

Thanks, guys!
I guess it might just be random that some villagers don't listen to you when you tell them to get out. :)
I'll wait a while longer and, hopefully, she'll be more inclined to move out then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This doesn't seem to be a very common occurrence, nonetheless, I have had some files on my computer corrupt because I had to force the software to quit without saving so I'd rather not take any chances.
About the corrupt data thats new to me. Saving my own data to my computer I have never had that problem, but nor do I save my data after I have done an exit like that. Maybe that's the problem... I always save right before I save a new backup.

I do get a message that comes up saying if its old data saying its not the same but still works. But never that corrupt data.

Last edited:
Trust me, I do it all the time everyday. Nothing happens. Your data will be fine. But I sometimes save after I do a reset and mr resetti comes up. You'll be fine. I've been doing it for a long while.

About the corrupt data thats new to me. Saving my own data to my computer I have never had that problem, but nor do I save my data after I have done an exit like that. Maybe that's the problem... I always save right before I save a new backup.

I do get a message that comes up saying if its old data saying its not the same but still works. But never that corrupt data.
Sorry, when I was referring to computer files, they were actually Photoshop files that corrupted because I had to force the program to shut down and not AC files. I should have clarified that. :p

However, I have read about instances of people who were constantly resetting, for example, for villager plot placement or campsite visitors, having their data corrupt. I believe there was a thread on here about this a while ago.
I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there, but I have taken a few computing classes in the past and basically, quitting without saving can sometimes meddle with the data and cause a software/file, etc. to stop working so I'd imagine it to be the same for a video game, too. Same goes for switching the computer off with the power button without shutting it down first.
Just a precaution.

P.S. - We have some of the same villagers. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, when I was referring to computer files, they were actually Photoshop files that corrupted because I had to force the program to shut down and not AC files. I should have clarified that. :p

However, I have read about instances of people who were constantly resetting, for example, for villager plot placement or campsite visitors, having their data corrupt. I believe there was a thread on here about this a while ago.
I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there, but I have taken a few computing classes in the past and basically, quitting without saving can sometimes meddle with the data and cause a software/file, etc. to stop working so I'd imagine it to be the same for a video game, too. Same goes for switching the computer off with the power button without shutting it down first.
Just a precaution.

File like photoshop or any other software is actually heavy (depend on the content and size in it) therefore, I also agreed with Chibi.Toshi as I never want to see any villagers plot on top of my hybrid or anything else haha! But is up to you to play safe too =) Even your favorite villagers will soon or later ping you about moving no matter how many times you make them stay~

It's because Willows lovely :p<3
Atleast shes a cute snooty, you could be trying to shift an awful one haha

Last edited:
It's because Willows lovely :p<3
Atleast shes a cute snooty, you could be trying to shift an awful one haha

hehe... I do actually quite like her as she's been with me from the start. I see that you've got her too and you' appear to be a fan of the sheep villagers. :)

Sometimes it's worth it to let them stay a bit longer ^^ Willow is definitely a cutie, maybe your opinion about her will change since she's so adamant about being a friend?

sheep fan club *waves flag*

Just a precaution.

They only really corrupt when you turn it off when saving (or pull out the cartridge or something) OR get 2 digital copies

Back