• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Will you be getting it?

May I clear something up?
The game will NOT be free and will come a physical boxed copy as well as a download version.
A Japanese direct is out showing prices for the Japanese version which indicates it is highly likely we will need to pay here too.
The direct shows a bundle which may or may not be released here...either way it will not be free. And YES I will be getting it lmbo

I probably won't. Unless there's a lot more gameplay than what's been shown, it honestly doesn't seem worth it at all.

I don't have a new 3ds yet, so I would probably buy it if it came in a bundle like Japan are getting.

I really want cards of my favourite villagers.

i'll definitely get it if it can be played on the old 3ds! i love the idea of the cards too, i hope there's plenty of variety since i have fav villagers from all tiers. i'm really excited for it

I'm a big animal crossing fan, but spin off just ruins the vibe for me, i can imagine when new leaf starts getting boring for me i might want to play, but when money's tight i can only afford stuff i really desperately want and is worth it

For me, and probably like everyone else, it really depends on the price for me. It sounds like a really neat idea, but if it's at full cartridge price I'll never get it. It's too limited to really interest me at full price.

I probably won't be getting the game itself, but if it's the 3DS XL with the game, then yes!

Yes; ill (hopefully) be getting the bundle that comes with the system, game and E-Reader.. even if they're not bundled ill still get is~

I plan on collecting the cards but not sure about the game... I did enjoy messing with some furniture the other day in New Leaf so I definitely might get it.

oops. lol what was I thinking?

Probably won't. Don't have a reason to collect cards or anything, decorating's not my thing, and I'm not getting on the bandwagon for something with practically no useful information about

Last edited:
Yeah basically, just a quick way for Nintendo to get some bucks. If they wanna get good dollars, they make some good games for once instead of just remaking every ****ing game they had made.

In light of the new info, I won't be. Judging by the look of things, i'd have to first pay about 40 bucks for the bundle if id want to be able to use the cards since I have an O3DS XL and not a N3DS XL w/ no current intentions of getting it anytime soon. Then in order to unlock however many characters they have blocked off, i'd have to start paying 2.50 for 3 RANDOM Amiibo cards and either winding up w/ a stack of doubles or having to hope I can find people on FB to trade off the duplicates

Last edited:
Back