Will you be getting it?

I'm intrigued by the game, and I do like the interior decorating aspect, however, I will only get it if the amiibo cards are not required. I will not buy the game if I'm forced to buy the cards and the amiibo reader attachment thing to play.

I'm going to watch some playthroughs and decide from there.
Yep, this is what I'm going to do.

I might be more inclined to get the game if it allowed you to import a villager's HHD house into NL... But barely any information has been released yet.

I'm absolutely getting it! Even if I'm disappointed that it's just a spin-off and not a Wii U game, I'm still buying it on release date.

I'm getting it, simply to support the Animal Crossing franchise/IP. It's obviously a filler title before we get a new non-spinoff AC title.

I think I would like to try it. I want to collect the cards. I hope it wont be too hard to get the cards. The stores that are close to me are not that good. Less places to find nintendo things with all Canadian Future shops closed.

I would actually like to buy the game. The big problem here is the time barrier, where I have to wait for months to get it, but I can handle that.

I doubt I will get it, I'll watch some gameplay though before I decide for sure. But it's going to have to be pretty cheap if I'm going to fork out money for the game, the card reader, and the cards. Ugh, I wish this would be like a paid update for New Leaf? I don't even think that's possible but it would be cool. Maybe you could just load your old town into the new game and now you also like had a job designing houses... oh what a busy mayor.

I really love interior decorating. If it's not to expensive to get it, the cards, and a thing for my original 3DS to read the cards, that is. My subbing job for the preschool I volunteer at doesn't exactly earn me a mint.

I'll collect cards regardless, though.

Nope. Sold my 2DS and I don't need a souped down version of AC, really. I want AC for Wii U.

I just wanna throw this out there

ya'll probs gonna get it let's be real here son ya'll gonna buy it no matter what :p

I don't have the new 3ds but I'll probably get it. Though imo this game would have made more sense if it was for the Wii u.

I don't have the new 3ds but I'll probably get it. Though imo this game would have made more sense if it was for the Wii u.

You don't need the new 3DS, since a card reader will be released for the regular 3DS. I don't see why this game would have made more sense for the Wii U since it seems like a smaller game, more like a nicer mobile game or something, and so it makes more sense to target it at the people who bought ACNL. If they release an AC game for the Wii U, it makes a lot more sense to release a full game than a spin-off.

I don't know :3

Because I have an old 3DS XL, if the NFC Reader, the game AND the cards are all really expensive, then no way. But I also feel like I need to know more about the game and stuff ~

I would totally get this if it didn't have cards :/

I doubt I'll get the game since I'm not really interested in collecting cards, but I'll probably watch a few gameplay videos on YouTube just to check it out.

I'd be interested in collecting the cards, if they aren't too expensive. If the game itself is either free or priced inexpensively (since it seems as though the cards would be required to play the game), I'll definitely entertain the idea of purchasing it.

Based on what I seen I will most likely not be getting it. I don't have the New 3DS and if all you really do is design houses I don't see myself enjoying that kind of game.

Back