will there be any celebration for the forum surpassing 7 Million posts??

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
or maybe there was one and i've forgotten??

last May, the forum held a Restock Bonanza to celebrate surpassing 6.5 Million posts...

so it seems like a Restockapalooza 2: Electric Boogaloo might perhaps be appropriate for such an auspicious occasion as passing 7 Milliones...

The staff doesn't promise everything.

Last year, it was Pokemon's 20th anniversary, and two big titles (Pokemon Go and Pokemon Sun & Moon) have been released, and yet, no Pokeball was restocked. Not only that, but if you ask why they didn't restock Pokeballs for the Sun & Moon release or 20th anniversary, they won't answer your question.

This would probably be the reason why they won't have any celebrations for every posting milestone.

I made a post about it right before we reached it, but that was about the only thing to celebrate it.

The last restock bonanza weren't received very well so I don't think we'll be doing anything like that again. Despite adding a lot of items to the shop, it seemed to cause more frustration than just not existing at all.

The last restock bonanza weren't received very well so I don't think we'll be doing anything like that again. Despite adding a lot of items to the shop, it seemed to cause more frustration than just not existing at all.

The amount of loss, and salt in that thread...

Oh god, I looked at the 6.5 Mil restock and it looked rather awful. D:
It's mostly because people would occasionally horde the collectibles just so that they could sell in a future date for extra TBT. :(

There are some people who would buy more than one because they would like multiples, so there reslly can't be a rule that only one could be bought either. :(

It's still nice that the staff offered the restocks though, it certainly deserves a huge thanks. :)

heck i had thought the plan WAS for chaos and tears to ensue!

Back