6,500,000 Posts Restock Bonanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why any of you children want to become staff, its really nothing special

Some of them probably want to be on project staff. It might be fun to host an event here. They also may want to help design things. We have a lot of artists here.

lol 1st off I'm not a kid XD

Im 23. sooo. :)

I suppose I should mention I wasn't referring to anyone specifically, but just posting in regards to general feelings on the matter I've seen on this site

I think it'd be fun

speaking as a staff member on another site, and one that has on and off been in pretty much every standard staff position throughout the years at that, it really isn't

Some of them probably want to be on project staff. It might be fun to host an event here. They also may want to help design things. We have a lot of artists here.

honestly these are both completely selfish and terrible reasons

not saying you're saying they're good, but there is 100% no way anyone with this mindset should ever be hired

I suppose I should mention I wasn't referring to anyone specifically, but just posting in regards to general feelings on the matter I've seen on this site

speaking as a staff member on another site, and one that has on and off been in pretty much every standard staff position throughout the years at that, it really isn't

honestly these are both completely selfish and terrible reasons

not saying you're saying they're good, but there is 100% no way anyone with this mindset should ever be hired

Why are they bad reasons? They want to help design things (which is the whole point mostly) and that's terrible? I'm not sure I understand your reasoning o:

I just applied for normal staff, not project :p

I think it'd be cool to help people with their issues *shrugs*

Last edited:
Why are they bad reasons? They want to help design things (which is the whole point mostly) and that's terrible? I'm not sure I understand your reasoning o:

wanting to design is fine, but that should not be the core motivation for a job position that is primarily meant to enforce rules, handle arguments/trouble, and overall make sure the community is getting along smoothly

if designing is the main motivation, then we have contests for that already

Last edited:
wanting to design is fine, but that should not be your core motivation for a job position that is primarily meant to enforce rules, handle arguments/trouble, and overall make sure the community is getting along smoothly

Well there is staff and project staff

so if you want to design, then you can just apply for project staff.

If you wanna enforce rules and such, you can apply for normal staff

wanting to design is fine, but that should not be the core motivation for a job position that is primarily meant to enforce rules, handle arguments/trouble, and overall make sure the community is getting along smoothly

Noo we're talking about project staff not mods, aren't we?

eh tbh i'm glad i didn't apply for staff, i'm not sure i'm tough enough to handle all the crazies

Noo we're talking about project staff not mods, aren't we?

I thought we were talking about mods, not project staff lel

but even that position I imagine would be more than plenty of people are expected to be required from for it. especially as it would be a lot more of organization, scheduling, management, and all the other busy work that goes on behind the scenes to make events as smooth as possible I feel over simply designing. to the point where it still shouldn't be a primary motivation, but simply a potential bonus benefit they could look forward to

Last edited:
I thought we were talking about mods, not project staff lel

but even that position I imagine would be more than plenty of people are expected to be required from for it. especially as it would be a lot more of organization, scheduling, management, and all the other busy work that goes on behind the scenes to make events as smooth as possible I feel over simply designing. to the point where it still shouldn't be a primary motivation, but simply a potential bonus benefit they could look forward to

Yeah, I kinda see where you're coming from. I feel people like Jas0n and LaBelleFleur / etc would do the "harder" things, and maybe certain younger staff would take the more creative side of things, but idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back