• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

WiiNintendo.net Live Stream

Blue Cup said:
The constant goofing around is annoying.
I agree >_> He's an idiot. It's taking him forever to just do a few simple chores.

EDIT: I love how he thinks he's saving when he presses 'Keep Playing' aswell. LOL.

No, not when you can see the player moving around like normal but the fire dude just tele'd.

that is not the video feed.

It happened once at the beginning when he first stopped to type...

But yeah, I haven't seen it much since so I guess it's not that bad.

Sweet he's gonna time travel.

Normally, I hate it but everything is closed and he can't really show much.

Jubstan said:
Sweet he's gonna time travel.

Normally, I hate it but everything is closed and he can't really show much.
Nvm...

pinecone2654 said:
Jas0n said:
Seems like there's no save & continue now.
Ya IRLY miss taht... kind of a pain to save, then go through the start menu if you really don't want to lose something...
Wait, what do you mean there's no save? Do you have to go back to the house to save, or can you still do it through a menu?

You can save from anywhere, Odd. I think s/he means that it's annoying to Save & Quit and go through the start screen when all you really want is a Save & Continue option. I didn't see one on the live stream last night. :(

God I have just looked at this page, the people who own it must be n0obs They have put,
" Animal Crossing - City Folk Website now open!"
God the website has been open for ages catch up!

Stop worrying about the Save at the moment because he was still working for Tom Nook at the time. Saving was different for the other games then too.

stormcommander said:
Stop worrying about the Save at the moment because he was still working for Tom Nook at the time. Saving was different for the other games then too.
Stormcommander do you no when he will next be on air?

Back