• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wii you still play ACCF when school starts back?

Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
So you skip school a lot just to play a game... :eek:
Dont your parents care about this issue!
Yes they do care. They have even tried to get me help. But I refuse!

AC:CF is fabulous! Why can't you all see it's more important than grades? It's a game

of taking care of your enviorment, socializing with your neighbors and making the best of

friends via wifi! What more could you want?
I honestly have to say thats kinda creepy! Video games are fun...but you should really care more about real life! Doing these things in a game is different...doing things like planting trees flowers and socializing in real life can also help you with a lot! Surely you wanna do something important in real life other than play a game! You could get a job, go shopping and have fun in real life as well! I am planning to go to colledge when im older....so I have to do well in school!
But it's not perfect! Why would you go through all that trouble when you can get a game that comes with a perfect life for the price of $50 I mean come on!
Ummm...wow you really should break this habit! Its not healthy! Haha I figured out one thing you cant enjoy in this game and that isss! A HOT-FUDGE SUNDAY!! YOU cannot find deserts or food in a game and eat them in real-life! You cannot make rezl money while playing a game either!

neek_alert said:
i will probs play on it less and less.
wifi will keep me coming back to it though :)
Yeah, if it wasn't for wifi I would have stopped playing this a while ago.

O.O oh my goodness.... im the only one that put no..

:0 i dont think i'll have time

or even if i do... =_= i get lonely in the game

Yes, definitely!

Of course I might play a little less, but I want to play Animal Crossing everyday to keep up with the 'living like real life' sort of thing!

I spend my last day off fishing and catching bugs in order to pay my mortage. There was just about 5.000 Bells left, then *blackout*. Argh, now I need to pay another 57.000!! Plus I lost the birdcage and the irish chair my friendly neighbours got me :(
Back to school now and less time to earn bells and recieving gifts...

I only have classes in the mornings. The latest I think is until noon or one (can't remember). But it all depends on how much work I have to get done. Other then that, I may be playing just as much as I am right now.

=^^= Nya

Now that my school has started back, i realize that i still play ac alot, so if i could i would change my vote. Anyone else play a lot? I need some people on my FC list that play a lot.

Tyler said:
Now that my school has started back, i realize that i still play ac alot, so if i could i would change my vote. Anyone else play a lot? I need some people on my FC list that play a lot.
i play

not OD alot, but when i have time

Back