• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Wii you still play ACCF when school starts back?

I am going to try to play as much as I can, but usually after school, I barely have any time.

I'll go on just to see if any events are on.
I'll probably do favors for neighbors
Check if Nook has good stuff to sell.
Harvest fruits.

Of course. I play everyday, maybe just for an hour this time, but I almost never get homework, or it's so easy I finish it while still in school, so I'll still be playing since I'm usually bored out of my mind. >:D

Im definitly gona play the game still but mostly on weekends but still im gona be playing alot. :p :D :veryhappy: B) <_< :gyroiddance: ^_^

Depending on the week for me, I can still probably get on ^.^ But probably not for a very long time, maybe.

- Mickey

Yes, dumb old school won't get in my way. Forget homework, teachers can just stop whining about it...lol
anyway, yes, I will continue to play animal crossing. It's my life, and I will live it how I want to...
aww I wish. lol wouldn't that be cool if you could skip school every day....
Anyway, I need to get my new town started back up and stuff.

As much as i can with my grades still being up, i barely have homework and if i do i finish at least half in school but if i get in to the high techprogram i want to get in to i will decrease my playing but then i probably make ac for the iphone and make money :D

P.S.

I did this from my ipod :p

I only play for roughly an hour a day at the moment, so I'll probably continue to maintain that amount of time. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to, anyways. :p

Back