• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Wii you still play ACCF when school starts back?

SAMwich said:
This thread making me upset about school :'(
Yeah, Im depressed that my school starts back tommorow, no more sitting in my room all day playing animal crossing :(

Im very upset I think im gonna die! My teacher for History gave our class 45 worksheets I only got 36 done! :( now I have to go back to school and WORK AGAIN!

RiiRii said:
Im very upset I think im gonna die! My teacher for History gave our class 45 worksheets I only got 36 done! :( now I have to go back to school and WORK AGAIN!
I've yet to outline this paper about Alexander the Great =P I really don't feel like reading a ton of pages.

- Mickey

Zack said:
I'm glad I'm going back. My house is boring. I will probably play AC more than I do now.
The house did get boring. Which is why I arranged to go out with my friend Friday Evening =P

- Mickey

I really dont like school! But I would have to choose an education over anything in a game! Real life is more important for a game! I like school because I have a lot of friends!

Tyler said:
Alice said:
Mickey said:
Wow! Alice you're going a bit overboard don't you think? You would really dedicate your whole life to Animal Crossing before your studies? Studies which can lead you to a better person in the future. Studies which can help you get a job to pay for everything in the future.

If you said yes, then I suggest you really take consideration into thinking things through before making your final decision =P

I mean sure, I don't like school either, but I need to learn everyting I can as soon as possible so I can get out of my house and live my life =P (Without having to leave my siblings though.)

I really do hope you're joking around.

- Mickey
I'm not joking at all. I do miss alot of school days for AC:CF. And the 4 friends made me choose between the game and them, of course I chose the game. I'm not sure if I would put family first. At this moment, I would choose AC:CF over my family. I know I'm addicted, but I want the most out of the game, which means I'm on over 10 hours a day.
Wait, are you even on 10 hours a day during school?
I'm hardly at school since AC:CF was released. And maybe 8 hours when I go to school.

Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
Mickey said:
Wow! Alice you're going a bit overboard don't you think? You would really dedicate your whole life to Animal Crossing before your studies? Studies which can lead you to a better person in the future. Studies which can help you get a job to pay for everything in the future.

If you said yes, then I suggest you really take consideration into thinking things through before making your final decision =P

I mean sure, I don't like school either, but I need to learn everyting I can as soon as possible so I can get out of my house and live my life =P (Without having to leave my siblings though.)

- Mickey
I'm not joking at all. I do miss alot of school days for AC:CF. And the 4 friends made me choose between the game and them, of course I chose the game. I'm not sure if I would put family first. At this moment, I would choose AC:CF over my family. I know I'm addicted, but I want the most out of the game, which means I'm on over 10 hours a day.
I'm hardly at school since AC:CF was released. And maybe 8 hours when I go to school.
Wow. You're very unique amongst all the other people in here.

- Mickey

Mickey said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
Mickey said:

- Mickey

- Mickey
How am I? :gyroidconfused:

Mickey said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
Mickey said:

- Mickey

- Mickey
So you skip school a lot just to play a game... :eek:
Dont your parents care about this issue!

RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

- Mickey
Same thing I was wondering.

- Mickey

RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:

- Mickey
Yes they do care. They have even tried to get me help. But I refuse!

AC:CF is fabulous! Why can't you all see it's more important than grades? It's a game

of taking care of your enviorment, socializing with your neighbors and making the best of

friends via wifi! What more could you want?

Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:

- Mickey
Yes they do care. They have even tried to get me help. But I refuse!

AC:CF is fabulous! Why can't you all see it's more important than grades? It's a game

of taking care of your enviorment, socializing with your neighbors and making the best of

friends via wifi! What more could you want?
Now your really crazy!

Back