• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wii, DS, & 3DS Games -- Physical Copies Preferred, List Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for putting everyone else's deals with me on hold, but I've purchased Bravely Default from a member and it arrived this morning. :)

I've removed it from the list, and I can still afford at least one more. I'll be getting in touch with a few others who have PM'd me, but in the meantime I'm open to new offers! c:

^ That sucks. I keep them in their cases on my shelf and I don't have a binder or extra case for them; in other words, I can't really go without a case. D:

And, for once, I can't even find a replacement case for it on ebay.

I dunno about 10k for HeartGold and SoulSilver. I bought them used and it cost me 160+ USD when I got them both together,

I have pkmn pearl ( no case ) and pkmn black with case and manual :0

I dunno about 10k for HeartGold and SoulSilver. I bought them used and it cost me 160+ USD when I got them both together,

Pokemon games I can understand; they tend to get pricey.

But I'm afraid the highest I would go is 13k each, though I'd only want SoulSilver for the time being if you would sell.

They're on ebay for anywhere from $25-40, complete with the case and manual. Some are auctions, but a handful are $35-40 'buy it now', which is what I'm basing my offer on, the $40. :v

I have pkmn pearl ( no case ) and pkmn black with case and manual :0

ahh, all of this Pokemon. D:

A replacement case will cost me $10... So I can offer 7.5k for Pearl?

And I'm not entirely sure if I'm interested in Pokemon Black.. I didn't really care for White 2, got 5 badges in and quit. And I dunno if the original B&W would be any better. :c

Pokemon games I can understand; they tend to get pricey.

But I'm afraid the highest I would go is 13k each, though I'd only want SoulSilver for the time being if you would sell.

They're on ebay for anywhere from $25-40, complete with the case and manual. Some are auctions, but a handful are $35-40 'buy it now', which is what I'm basing my offer on, the $40. :v

ahh, all of this Pokemon. D:

A replacement case will cost me $10... So I can offer 7.5k for Pearl?

And I'm not entirely sure if I'm interested in Pokemon Black.. I didn't really care for White 2, got 5 badges in and quit. And I dunno if the original B&W would be any better. :c

7.5k for pearl sounds great c:

and I understand !! I have white 2 as well and it was soooo boring D: black was definetly a lot more fun story-wise !
edit : I also didnt finish white 2 btw :u i dont even remember the villians or whatever you had to do. it was just a really bad game overall LMAO

Last edited:
"Sticky: Bells and collectibles can no longer be used to purchase items worth real money"

aaaand closing this, too. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back