• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree World Championship Will Begin on May 18th 2024!

Which games are you interested in playing during The Bell Tree World Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all I've been waiting for- to finally fight other TBT members in Pokemon.
Let's freaking do this- opted in! Better start prepping!!!

I opted in even though I only have animal crossing, just like last time. I just don't wanna feel left out. Imma try my best to help my team though!
I'll only be participating in Mario Kart and Mario Party Superstars, at least as much as I can with my work schedule! I doubt anyone is participating in almost every game listed. Most just choose one or two and go with it!

Reactions: oak
I added most of the hosts in advance, but quick heads up that Kilza isn't accepting Switch friend requests atm!
Sorry about that! I changed my settings at some point, my best guess is over a year ago, and didn't think to switch them back. I've fixed it now.

I've opted in as always!

Can't wait for more Splatoon 3 sessions, and I'm also excited to try playing SSBU in a TBTWC setting!

(I still need to brush up on SSBU a bit more though.)

I'm just happy I have WiFi this time around! I couldn't participate in any of the gaming sessions last time. :(

I wish I had Mario Party Superstars. That would be very fun and possibly make me hate people.

i guess it’s time for me to make a discord account… it’s my first time participating and i’m on the hunt for a group (dms are opened ;))

I've come to the decision that I won't be participating. I'm going to be fairly busy over the next couple of weeks, and I'm not too keen on doing another team event right now (would rather wait for the Fair). Best wishes to those participating, however, and hopefully your team wins. 🎉

The only two games I can do - were the most popular results on the poll, for now.

I’m so excited that I can participate and not just in NH. I’m terrible in Mario Party Superstars (I have problems with the controls) but may give that one a try still anyways 🙂. I’m really looking forward to Splatoon 3. So happy that I can participate more! 🥳

I hope that I can get my data transferred safely to my new switch in time 🤞 (and not have issues since my switch lite is at 22% battery >.<). I already have a few staff members added. I’ll add the rest asap once I get my new switch and everything transferred. I’m not sure if the charger was the problem or my switch so I don’t want to turn my switch lite on until I get this all done or at least get the battery charged if I can.

i guess it’s time for me to make a discord account… it’s my first time participating and i’m on the hunt for a group (dms are opened ;))
We assign the users to teams by splitting the opted in users into four groups. This will happen a week from now.

This is literally a dream but I highly doubt I’ll be able to from time difference and busyness so I’ll have to pass 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Because I wouldn’t be active enough also
Time zone shouldn't be an issue! The reason we are asking for people to confirm the time zone settings in their profile are correct is to make sure we can host events at times to suit everyone. Our staff team is scattered across the world so we have the man power to do this.

I've come to the decision that I won't be participating. I'm going to be fairly busy over the next couple of weeks, and I'm not too keen on doing another team event right now (would rather wait for the Fair). Best wishes to those participating, however, and hopefully your team wins. 🎉
I'm unsure if you know from the wording, so just for clarification: the TBT Fair will not be a team event.

I'm unsure if you know from the wording, so just for clarification: the TBT Fair will not be a team event.

That is exactly why I said what I said. I know it's not a team event, which is why I'm waiting for that event instead to participate in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back