• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Bell Tree World Championship Will Begin on May 18th 2024!

Which games are you interested in playing during The Bell Tree World Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t used Discord in forever, but I tried connecting the account just for spectating purposes.

IMG_5482.jpeg

I also received this message. Did I do something wrong here?
IMG_5483.jpeg

how exciting! tbtwc is one of my favorite events, so I'm happy to see its return after 3 years :)

that being said, my travel dates are exactly from may 18 to june 2 lol... but I still want to play or join sessions if I'm able. my usual time zone is GMT -4, but I will be in GMT +2 whilst traveling. should I change my time zone to GMT +2 when opting in then?

I am also traveling during the latter half of the event.... 🌀🪙 oooooooo you want to run Splatoon events during the first couple of days sooo bad ooooooo 🌀🌀🌀

i will not be able to play any games but i will be spectating!! good luck everyone!

I've never participated in that event because I don't have the games and don't think I would get many points anyway, but I'm almost tempted.

My participation levels will depend on how well my concussion situation has developed by then, unfortunately—I still can’t do high levels of screen time. But hopefully I can spectate occasionally and earn some points! I’m super bummed because I’m expecting the collectibles for this event to be right up my alley.

Can you opt in even if you can’t play?

Shoutout to Froggy Chairs.

Hello fellow Froggy Chair!💚🐸 Yes, you can still opt in!
In addition to this, there will be other ways to contribute points to your team that don't involve playing games at all. However, these methods of earning points will not be as efficient as participating in or spectating games.

So, regarding what happened back in 2020, am I still allowed to cheer for my own teammates on discord using reactions like I did back in the first iteration?

Is there a chance I'll be paired with someone I'm blocking?
Post automatically merged:

Also, may I suggest F-Zero 99 for this? You do need the Switch online service for this, but it's free.

Last edited:
Wait, has it seriously been 3 years since the first one?

200w.gif

Dang, time flies. Unsure If I'll be able to participate like last time, since now I (unfortunately) have responsibilities, but it's a bit of a coincidence I hopped back onto the site at this time, since I've been crazily craving some Animal Crossing...

Of course, I still have fond memories of the first one, like getting 3rd in Smash Bros. never again tho tournaments make me anxious and my poor hands shaky haha still had fun. Also, I believe I was on Bellflowers iirc? You guys were awesome if so. It was an honor serving y'all.

All I'm asking is for everyone, old and new, to have a fun time with this year's championship. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back