• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wich 1 is your favorite season?

Well In real life I prefer Winter because I hate to be hot. I'm most active and happy when it's cold.

I'm guessing that in winter it will snow alot more in ACCF so I'll probably say that. But I'll have to wait and see.

I like the part of the season of the cherry blossom festival, when all the leaves are falling like colored rain.

summer is my favorite, i like the way everything looks and the sounds of those dang bugs. its pretty cool

Real Life=winterr
Ac=I havent played it in winterr but ive seen youtube vide:) So probably winterr!!

The only bad thig about winter in the game is that there aren't many bugs, though. Summer and spring are abundant with critters. xD

I like spring the best, it's the best time of the year.

I don't like fall, it's very pretty with all the leaves, but it's creepy too

Back