Why nsider sucks

yeah.... random : the most spammed spot is arguably the chatrooms you go on trying to talk to about the games and they are all RPing

Well, I thought your post was funny, actually, and the rest of it too. But then again, I didn't see what made you want to make post like that, though...did you just want to see how stupid those people are?

:p

EDIT: Nvm. I saw your post explaining why ya did it.

NSider is made up of social outcasts, who are just DYING to be able to make fun of someone, seeing as they're the main target in school. <3

That place is SO 4chan bait... i swear, some day we should all just spam 4chan stuff around there, nothing naughty, but it'd be funny to watch it catch on.

1165470659379.jpg

Power on one got deleted. I bumped it earlier like last night and it probably got huge

:p and bad :p. But Zelda one is still there.

Super_Naruto said:
Power on one got deleted. I bumped it earlier like last night and it probably got huge

:p and bad :p. But Zelda one is still there.
oh, thats why it was gone =[ I didn't get to read the new posts after I bumbed it at poweron..

@fish meh, it would just start another fad and those don't last for more then an hour or two.

I have to be honest. The moment someone uses "the sword is ugly" as a reason they don't like the game when it is practically the most basic sword you can get, I too would have to call you ********.....

sorry...but yeah I stopped reading after that

Oh man, I just read the first one...over half of them starting voicing opinions before they even finished. Heck, one guy said their attention spans are too short to read it all. Kind of explains why they're on NSider in the first place.

:p It's safe to say NSider's is dead.

@Fish - True, very true. I'd join you in doing that. :yes:

SPORGE27 said:
I have to be honest. The moment someone uses "the sword is ugly" as a reason they don't like the game when it is practically the most basic sword you can get, I too would have to call you ********.....

sorry...but yeah I stopped reading after that

thats the other part, how could you actually belive me? XD

Well looking at everyone else on nsider....if I didn't know you I definately would stop caring about the post. Although I am not the type to post the clearly popular "UR Reterded" post :p, I definatly would've stopped reading it :r

If you make a post that is stupid people are smart enough not to waste their time reading it. I did the same thing with your post.

Oh no he didn't

:eek:

Back