Why nsider sucks

Furry Sparks

Bells
I made a post saying that TP sucks, with extreemly stupid reasons like the sword is ugly, or the monkey made fun of me and was patting its butt, and I was bad at it.
In the middle of one of the paragraphs i wrote in normal text that the post was a joke.
I get 7 pages of people saying that I was ******** and it was a great game, with around 5-10 people that actually read the whole thing.
oh, and I posted it twice. Once in the TP board, once in poweron
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...scending&page=1
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...scending&page=1

I actually loled a few times at how stupid people can be XD

Sorry I didn't know it was you.I did't say you was a ******.I just said tp is a good game.I am MARIOFREAK31.

Gabbylala said:
Sorry I didn't know it was you.I did't say you was a ******.I just said tp is a good game.I am MARIOFREAK31.
Oh, I see your post. Well, yours wasn't as bad as all the other peoples, you just said it was good game.

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gabbylala said:
Oh, I see your post. Well, yours wasn't as bad as all the other peoples, you just said it was good game.

I laughed at the other people.LOL :lol:

Only the Sage board still has some good discussion... Sad to say, the Wii board is full of retards now that don't read more than a few sentences. What's the most-used word that people use there to reply to articles?

"LONG!!!1!!"

There was one thing in there that I really meant... the cursor. Its sorta annoying while you are playing, and if you turn it off its not used at all... so I have to leave it on.

Bulerias said:
Only the Sage board still has some good discussion... Sad to say, the Wii board is full of retards now that don't read more than a few sentences. What's the most-used word that people use there to reply to articles?

"LONG!!!1!!"
Yeah, I posted a few times in there (GASP ULTRA'S ON TEH NSIDER OH NOSES!), and people are really stupid.

Laugh out loud! That post you made at Nsider was funny I read all the replies and it was funny to see that people were getting it and then other people come in and say negative things or just plainly say "Zelda is awesome" even though the joke has already been revealed goes to show you people don't read the whole post AND don't read the replies sometimes!

I havent been on in a while i dont like it cause they users are dumb and there arent any good posts by people this place is better.

Wow!!! I actually read the post!! I can see how many people at NSider don't read the whole freaking post!! That's just sad... my History teacher has made us do vocabulary before, and most people got one particular vocabulary word definition wrong because we didn't read the whole paragraph. She said that most people read the sentence that the vocabulary word was in. She told us to read the whole paragraph next time. I learned that the hard way. That same principle applies to posts.

Nsiders is not the same like it use to be. When I joined 3 years ago. The Power On had Nintendo Disscusion going on and there were no spammers on Nsiders. It was the best time ever. Too bad I stayed around for a week and didn't return till 2004. Inwhich it was still the same. But yea Nsiders does suck. I really only go there to post in the Smash Brothers board and sometimes Power On.

UltraByte said:
... NSider is pathetic nowadays.
yeah ... i get the feeling its just 6 year olds or radical nintendo-ists.......
if you even say something nintendo made was less than perfect youll get about 78 pages of posts saying your stupid and should hang yourself .... thats why i go to forums like this People actually read things ...

Back