• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why hey there~ I'm a newbie!!!!

You’re very welcome! Ahh, I never heard that until now. That is interesting... 😮
Ah!!!! Well i'm glad you're very welcome!!!! Yes, smilies/emotes have the ability to change the world sometimes!!!! Its very interesting like this:

If you write this you're happy: Yeah!!!!:) You're happy and excited then....

But if you write this: Yeah!!!!🤬 You're angry as hell!!!!

Thats worth a million of words cause now you know that if you come up to that person they might kill you!!!!

So, that just blows peoples minds!!!!
Post automatically merged:

welcome to TBT!! :D
i love vocaloid too, who is your favorite artist?
Oh, why thank you for the loving welcome!!!! Ohh, nice!!!! I love "23.exe" most!!!! All their songs are my favorite songs and I first listened to "Red Cider" and I got addicted to it!!!! And my favorite Vocaloid is "Ryuto!!!!" I don't know if you've seen him before hes a "little boy!!!!" Hes green and "really cute cause hes a mini vocaloid idol" and his voice I really like but I like most of the deep voices but "I think Ryuto's sounds really good too!!!!" I can't ignore him!!!! And I really love "Clipping Radio" most from "23.exe!!!!" Also, my metaphors usually don't make any sense to people so if you don't know what it means don't worry you can just ask me and I will tell you what i'm doing or what it means!!!! (sometimes creators don't know) It reminds me of "deep blue orbs stitched while clipped too to a yellow tiled background wall!!!!" (bright yellow and pastelish yellow) I like the lyrics "No more Hi-Fi rhythms for now but, I'm into this clipping sounds then, Clipping Radio, My tiny Room mate!!!!" I love "Miku rapping shes getting down!!!! Goes on her laptop and edits her with a bunch of pictures and texts!!!! She has a good youtube career and has uploaded it in the computer behind her." I love how 23.exe does his videos and how he makes Miku look its one of the reasons I like listening and looking at his music videos!!!! Whose your favorite and whats your favorite Vocaloid? By the way, Ryuto's not that famous but if you look him up you can see him. The first video you see on youtube if searched is a "MMD" video of "Ryuto singing and dancing to Electric Angel!!!!⛅🐸⛅

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Adorozatorumary... That's the navy blue cat, right? I don't follow Sanrio, but I do think that kitty looks adorable!
Why thank you for the welcome!!!! Its "five stars!!!!" Oh yes, Adorozatorumary!!!! Mm-hm thats the new "Royal Blue kitty!!!!" Yeah, some people see the pictures but they don't know much about it!!!! Adorozatorumary was hatched out of an egg in the "Sanrio Labs" so shes sort of a cute little experiment!!!! And alot of people don't here "Hello Kitty's" not even a cat but to me "she'll always be a cat if shes that much like a cat!!!!" Shes really adorable and I love her slogan "No two things are alike in this world, you should live the life you want to!!!!" I think its the only saying she has right now but shes cute!!!! ✨🌞✨ I hope shehas a movie soon or something!!!! Can't wait to support her being in the grammys and help her get her first trophy!!!!

hey, welcome to tbt!! i hope you’re enjoying being here so far. we’re so glad you finally decided to make an account! ^^ 💜

i’d never heard of adorozatorumary before, but they’re absolutely gorgeous!! i can see why you like them haha. such a pretty blue kitty! 🤗 i look forward to seeing you around!
Oh why hey there again and thank you for that sincere welcome!!!! Oh, i'm enjoying it my card "is not working on animal crossing right now which is getting me worried but i'm glad I made my account anyways (I just learned it wasn't the blowing or anything but just cause it wasn't reading it anyways my dad explained to me just now that it was due to something else and I was blowing into it I guess it only works on old systems and memory cards) because its like magic, but whenever my dad blows my card ALL MY CARDS WORK to memory cards to cds and ANYTHING it just functions perfectly!!!! So I guess I just have to let the "wizard" do it if you know what I mean!!!! Oh yes, they are they're royal, cute and has a more mature vibe to her and very simple cat!!!! All royals are gorgeous. (jk) Yes, she is and I look forward to coming around!!!!🌕☀️🐻☀️🌕

Last edited:
Ah!!!! Well i'm glad you're very welcome!!!! Yes, smilies/emotes have the ability to change the world sometimes!!!! Its very interesting like this:

If you write this you're happy: Yeah!!!!:) You're happy and excited then....

But if you write this: Yeah!!!!🤬 You're angry as hell!!!!

Thats worth a million of words cause now you know that if you come up to that person they might kill you!!!!

So, that just blows peoples minds!!!!

Oh, why thank you for the loving welcome!!!! Ohh, nice!!!! I love "23.exe" most!!!! All their songs are my favorite songs and I first listened to "Red Cider" and I got addicted to it!!!! And my favorite Vocaloid is "Ryuto!!!!" I don't know if you've seen him before hes a "little boy!!!!" Hes green and "really cute cause hes a mini vocaloid idol" and his voice I really like but I like most of the deep voices but "I think Ryuto's sounds really good too!!!!" I can't ignore him!!!! And I really love "Clipping Radio" most from "23.exe!!!!" Also, my metaphors usually don't make any sense to people so if you don't know what it means don't worry you can just ask me and I will tell you what i'm doing or what it means!!!! (sometimes creators don't know) It reminds me of "deep blue orbs stitched while clipped too to a yellow tiled background wall!!!!" (bright yellow and pastelish yellow) I like the lyrics "No more Hi-Fi rhythms for now but, I'm into this clipping sounds then, Clipping Radio, My tiny Room mate!!!!" I love "Miku rapping shes getting down!!!! Goes on her laptop and edits her with a bunch of pictures and texts!!!! She has a good youtube career and has uploaded it in the computer behind her." I love how 23.exe does his videos and how he makes Miku look its one of the reasons I like listening and looking at his music videos!!!! Whose your favorite and whats your favorite Vocaloid? By the way, Ryuto's not that famous but if you look him up you can see him. The first video you see on youtube if searched is a "MMD" video of "Ryuto singing and dancing to Electric Angel!!!!⛅🐸⛅
my favorite it probably gumi and miku tbh i just like their voices :> i dunno who my favorite artist is, i just have a playlist and listen to whatever sounds good

Oh I see nice!!!! I used to like Luka and Gumi most until "I saw all the Vocaloids ever and there was way more then I thought there was at first!!!! So then I started to really Like Ryuto but the first I loved loved for their voice and that was actually deep like the voices I prefer regularly was Iroha Nekomura!!!! I loved listening to her sing anything!!!! I felt like magic was happening!!!! I thought, magic did exist!!!!" Oh I see yeah thats good also my favorites changed a bit "cause I didn't see their album songs but now my favorites are walk, iiyo and IIitS!!!!" I think the album songs were much better then the others but I still love the others!!!! And in that case I think "you would love the Pangya videogame Vocaloid songs they made for them!!!! Its a videogame for golf they star in and they have their own little songs I guess!!!!" So, they have rin, len, miku, kaito and meiko in it I think!!!! I love all of these songs but I don't really know who it is but I think it might be someone with Pangya!!!! I listen to these alot sometimes while playing "Animal Crossing" or "Harvest moon" games!!!!💖🐯💖 And the -revive- prayer for the planet one is my favorite one so far and the one I found most creative!!!! You can find them by typing "Pangya vocaloid or pangya miku!!!!"

Welcome to bell tree forums! If there’s anything you need help regarding animal crossing please feel free to ask me any question

Welcome to bell tree forums! If there’s anything you need help regarding animal crossing please feel free to ask me any question
Oh why hello there!!!! And, why thank you so very much for the happy welcome!!!! Oh, ok I most certainly will!!!!💞🐙💞

Back