• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why hey there~ I'm a newbie!!!!

Nankurunaisa

The weird chick behind you.
Bells
Switch
2226-4743-8802
Why hey there! I'm a new-born baby to the community!!!! I just started typing just now and was lurking before actually joining for a short-period of time!!!!!! I am 25 and my birthday is June 24th!!!! I live in Kissimmee, FL (all my life) and have an obsession with "Adorozatorumary!!!!!!" (a new sanrio character!) I love "Sailor Moon, Sanrio, Music, Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Drumstep, Dubstep, Techno, Electro Swing and Trance!!!!" I love weird things too cause they're "different but harmless!!!!" So I believe it pops out at me cause its unique and new and gives me a new experience everytime I look at it!!!! I love J-pop, K-pop, C-pop, T-pop an V-pop which means all asian pop!!!! I enjoy it cause its also "happy" sounding and I love everything happy more ever since I learned not everything is happy!!!! (i also love vocaloid!) I'm attracted to happy things now cause I feel its special!!!! I also love Asian Dramas and Anime cause of the different types of stories can be interesting and have interesting vibes to it and happy vibes and is also harmless but different!!!! Other things I find weird that I like include Irish dancing, Irish music, Old tv shows, Old movies and musicals and Icelandic music!!!! My favorite Animal Crossing characters are "Ribbot" and "Sprocket!!!!" 🔆🐹🔆

Oh, ok then!!!! Why thank you for the warm-hearted welcome!!!! And I saw your Signature and "Character Name" is from the "Game" Genshin Impact!!!! My sister loves that game so much!!!! "She wanted me to play that game the whole time but I haven't yet!!!! She was begging me the whole time!!!! I also am interested in playing the game but I don't know when i'll do it now!!!! It looks interesting especially that everybody is interested in it!!!!" Shes a hardcore gamer so!!!! I'm not really a "hardcore" gamer so!!!! It's ultimately well to be acquainted with you!!!!

⚡🌟🌞🌟⚡

Oh, why thank you!!!! I will most definitely enjoy my stay here nice, simple yet adorable parrot!!!! Its "essential" to play a "talking animal game for a talking peck-typing parrot talking online!!!!" Only that i'd suppose its more difficult to press the buttons!!!! You're so talented that you need to go to Animal's Got Talent then!!!! I will enjoy my stay here i'm just glad i'm talking to a parrot its like the "real in-game experience only better!!!!" You're real!!!! When does your owner get out the house so I can kidnap you???? Wait!!!! Or is this a secret too?!?!?! Oh, ok I get it i'll definitely keep your secret!!!! Its tied across my chest!!!! (if that makes sense!) *wink-wink*⚡🪐 🐯🪐⚡

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Do you play New Horizons or another Animal Crossing game? Ribbon and Sprocket are cute! Do you like them because of their robotic appearance? What did you think about the introduction of Cephalobot? 😊

Oh why hey there!!!! Why thank you!!!! Oh, I do play "New Horizons" and have currently stopped playing "New Leaf thanks to the similarities of the two games and moved to only playing New Horizons only!!!!" Oh yes I love "Ribbot and Sprocket" and "Yes I love tech looking things aswell as cyber and his eyes seem to be glowing and hes one of the UNIQUE ones that aren't even particularly just a Animal but a robot/slash animal somehow being a Frog yet a Robot thing at the same time!!!! I have to say maybe they're called ugly most times and i'm not remembering what I thought about them the first time I saw them but I do know now I do like them for they're like a special event!!!! They're not even animals yet seem to be animal!!!!" Oh and Cephalobot looks great!!!! He reminds me alot of "Ribbot" and I really love "robots" in general they're one of my favorite subjects so its good to see "Animals are making Animal robots now" and when were older the Animal robots will start invading Animal Crossing lands and human robots will be invading Human's lands!!!! And i'll be taping it and making a documentary!!!! Hoping people still alive will see it and learn how to get rid of them!!!! Joking but, I think I love Cephalobot most now!!!! And I love the other two "Squid's like Marina and Zucker!!!!" I love how he's Takoyaki. I love Takoyaki but not cause they're great friends.... I'll keep that a secret from the animals!☀️✨🐼✨☀️

Why thanks there for the bright "Baka Rina" or Rina to not offend you!!!! (unless you're ok with that cause thats what you named yourself!!!!) I hope I enjoy it here aswell in that case!!!! I shall see you in the boards maybe!!!!⛅ ✨⭐🐯⭐✨🌤️

Why thanks there for the bright "Baka Rina" or Rina to not offend you!!!! (unless you're ok with that cause thats what you named yourself!!!!) I hope I enjoy it here aswell in that case!!!! I shall see you in the boards maybe!!!!⛅ ✨⭐🐯⭐✨🌤️
Rina is fine by me. And likewise!

Hello there, and welcome to the community! I hope to see you around the forum.
Why hey there there to you "Croconaw!!!!" Why thank you for the comforting welcome!!!! its the first time i've met a real pokemon before!!!! I usually think only animals exist!!!! Its a magical world!!!!🌕🐹🌕 I'm not a big pokemon fan but I do like some and I watch the episodes over and over "and I like to do some stuff sometimes while I do it like color or draw and I just like the way they are and look so I was addicted!!!! I first got addicted to Sylveon that had a Sylveon and friends movie but now you just see two kids PLAYING WITH PLUSHIES and it makes no sense why its gone!!!! I really liked it it was mostly Sylveon and the other eevee revolutions I all love that are not eevee cause I don't like eevee but love her evolutions!!!! And right now i'm in love with "Indeedee most now and I can't get enough!!!!" I want to collect all her stuff/plushies!!!! So I don't know if you think "Indeedees are hot" but if you see "an indeedee" give them to me because "I have to catch them all!!!!" (Of indeedee's) Good luck on adventures croconaw!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree aka TBT! :)
Why thank you for the happy welcome!!!! Your smiley face says "you wish me good luck in the site and community to have fun times!!!!" Thank you. Smilies are worth a thousand words!!!! I'm pretty sure you heard that before!!!! (not really!!!!)

I’m not big into Pokémon, but I do play. Croconaw has been a comfort character of mine for over ten years, though. I became attached to that one in particular. I only play the games where Croconaw is obtainable, so I haven’t gotten Legends Arceus.

I hope you enjoy yourself here! There’s so much to do on the forums with the semi-frequent events and the off topic discussion.

Hiya, and welcome to the forums! ^^ We've got a really lovely community on here, so I hope you'll have fun!

I’m not big into Pokémon, but I do play. Croconaw has been a comfort character of mine for over ten years, though. I became attached to that one in particular. I only play the games where Croconaw is obtainable, so I haven’t gotten Legends Arceus.

I hope you enjoy yourself here! There’s so much to do on the forums with the semi-frequent events and the off topic discussion.
Oh, nice!!!! Yeah, so I see then!!!! And I haven't heard of that one but my sister "has played alot of pokemon games" but I haven't played one actually other then watching my "Little Nephew Auggie" play it all the time!!!! I was telling how i'd wish to play Pokemon Go and get only the Pokemon I like but its so far-fetched to do something like that I thought maybe and that I wouldn't do it!!!! My sister said that would be really difficult and plus, we don't know if all of yours are all on there anyways "and i'd believed her in that moment!!!!" Oh I see nice!!!! I might post her and there then!!!! I hope I enjoy myself here too cause it looks like a really good community!!!! (and i wouldn't like to be sad!!!!)🌞🐯🌞
Post automatically merged:

Hiya, and welcome to the forums! ^^ We've got a really lovely community on here, so I hope you'll have fun!
Why thank you for the peaceful welcome!!!! I can see that its a welcoming place!!!! I will stay in this site "full of good energy for awhile then!!!!" 🌟🌤️🌝🌤️🌟 (i'll make a nest here it seems....)

Why thank you for the happy welcome!!!! Your smiley face says "you wish me good luck in the site and community to have fun times!!!!" Thank you. Smilies are worth a thousand words!!!! I'm pretty sure you heard that before!!!! (not really!!!!)
You’re very welcome! Ahh, I never heard that until now. That is interesting... 😮

Welcome to the forum!

Adorozatorumary... That's the navy blue cat, right? I don't follow Sanrio, but I do think that kitty looks adorable!

hey, welcome to tbt!! i hope you’re enjoying being here so far. we’re so glad you finally decided to make an account! ^^ 💜

i’d never heard of adorozatorumary before, but they’re absolutely gorgeous!! i can see why you like them haha. such a pretty blue kitty! 🤗 i look forward to seeing you around!

Back