• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why don’t I have access to HHP?

Marie_<3

Bells
I reset my island a few times and when I should have gotten an invite to the hhp island nothing happened. The icon also left the top of my screen. If I go to the store it just tells me that I can buy it again. Do I need to rebuy or is there a solution?

Have you reached the point where your Resident Services is upgraded? Lottie will show up after you receive a phone call from Tom Nook telling you to go to the airport. The call only comes after Resident Services is upgraded to a building.

Is the account you bought HHP on still on the Switch, and is the Switch still registered as that account's primary Switch?
ETA: Did you maybe have an NSO + Expansion Pack subscription that expired?

Have you reached the point where your Resident Services is upgraded? Lottie will show up after you receive a phone call from Tom Nook telling you to go to the airport. The call only comes after Resident Services is upgraded to a building.
Yep, for quite a while.
Post automatically merged:

Is the account you bought HHP on still on the Switch, and is the Switch still registered as that account's primary Switch?
ETA: Did you maybe have an NSO + Expansion Pack subscription that expired?
I think so. Is there a way to check that though?

Last edited:
I think so. Is there a way to check that though?
In the eShop of the account you bought the DLC on:
  • Check if primary console: Under the first menu when you enter the user settings, scroll down, there should be an option "Primary Console" that says the currently used console is the primary console
  • NSO + Expansion Pack: Also in the user settings, under Nintendo Switch Online - you should have your subscription entered here (although I only have the normal sub, so I'm just guessing it would mention the expansion pack here)
  • Look up the DLC itself in the eShop, and make sure it says Purchased. Otherwise, it might give you the option to redownload it, if it somehow just got deleted.

In the eShop of the account you bought the DLC on:
  • Check if primary console: Under the first menu when you enter the user settings, scroll down, there should be an option "Primary Console" that says the currently used console is the primary console
  • NSO + Expansion Pack: Also in the user settings, under Nintendo Switch Online - you should have your subscription entered here (although I only have the normal sub, so I'm just guessing it would mention the expansion pack here)
  • Look up the DLC itself in the eShop, and make sure it says Purchased. Otherwise, it might give you the option to redownload it, if it somehow just got deleted.
I think I figured out the problem. My dad stopped subscribing to Nintendo switch online, and after a google search, I think that’s the reason it didn’t show up.

Thank you so much for wanting to help me, I really appreciate it <3

Back