Why are you up so late/early?

I was up till... 5 am my time last night? It will probably be the same tonight. I work best at night for some reason.

I wake up around 4am everyday. I don't start work until 8, but I don't sleep well & I always end up awake much earlier than I need to be.

Wouldn't say it's late now (soon 10.30 pm) but yeah gonna try and stay up so I don't wake up too early. Probably gonna do that anyways sigh especially since mom's got her day off tomorrow rip.

Last edited:
It's not super late for me right now, not quite 11pm yet, but I usually am up really early. I used to get up at 5am, but lately I've started getting up around 6am, which is still early. I like being the first one awake in my house. I like the fact that it's quiet, and I feel like I can be productive and get things done.

I usually stay up late because I keep telling myself I'll be productive but then get distracted until I can't keep my eyes open any longer...
it's not a good habit

I stay up until 3am usually and then hate myself all day at work. I stay sleepy but if I sleep I can't binge watch youtube videos all night. D:

these days I stay up late to eat and I wake up early to get ready for work

i have sleeping problems so i keep fallibg asleep later than i'd like and then i wake up several times before i beed to get up. 2day i woke up at 5, 6, 7 and 9 even tho i didnt need to get up until 10:30 lmao rip so thats why im awake at annoying times

i have sleeping problems so i keep fallibg asleep later than i'd like and then i wake up several times before i beed to get up. 2day i woke up at 5, 6, 7 and 9 even tho i didnt need to get up until 10:30 lmao rip so thats why im awake at annoying times

Oh that sounds pretty rough. I kind of get like that when I know I have to be somewhere early because I hate the sound of my alarm.

I am also more productive at night and it ****ing sucks because they ALWAYS have me work in the morning. I mean I like my job but ughhh I'd probably be a better worker if I worked in the evenings. I try to fix but I just can't. Probably because everyone's asleep and I have the time of my life when I am finally being all alone.

No reason in particular. My sleeping schedule can alternate quite a bit.

Trying to kill time, also because I just don't want to sleep

i wake up at 6:50 everyday, besides weekends. but thank god school ends on the 1st so i can sleep in all i want

It's 1am atm and I am still up because I can't sleep and am addicted to the internet. I do wanna switch my schedule to early bird but my night owl is soooo strong.

I am also more productive at night and it ****ing sucks because they ALWAYS have me work in the morning. I mean I like my job but ughhh I'd probably be a better worker if I worked in the evenings. I try to fix but I just can't. Probably because everyone's asleep and I have the time of my life when I am finally being all alone.

Yeah that's why I like staying up late. It's so quiet and peaceful. That's too bad about the morning shift. :(

Trying to kill time, also because I just don't want to sleep

I get that way sometimes tooo. Though I hate it when I start to see the sun rise and then I'm like, "Damn it, I ruined my sleep schedule."

It's 1am atm and I am still up because I can't sleep and am addicted to the internet. I do wanna switch my schedule to early bird but my night owl is soooo strong.

It's a tough thing to break. I wish I could be an early bird because I love a good breakfast.

Back