• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whose Excited for AC:Happy home designer!

cutie34

Bells
I don't know about you but I'm SUPER excited for AC:happy home designer to come out! As you can see, I'm obviously getting it lol Anyone else that's getting it? If you see the trailer you will probably want to get it :) So are you getting it/not getting it? Are you excited/not excited? The game is about designing your villagers homes and if you get the pack with the amiboo cards and NFC reader (i think that's whats its called) you can play along with friends! Please watch the trailor!

Last edited:
Not really excited. I mean, it's good if you like designing homes and all that but there just doesn't seem to be much gameplay. You can't go exploring, can't play with friends, can't go digging, fishing, bug catching e.c.t.

I'm excited mostly because I miss having a fun slow paced game for my 3ds. This will be a really easy game to set down and come back to without any harm to the gameplay. On top of that, decorating my house was always my favorite part of any ac game and now I get to decorate 400 houses.

I just really want the New Nintendo 3DS XL bundle to come to the states. I'm losing hope as the days without announcements come and go :/

I just really want the New Nintendo 3DS XL bundle to come to the states. I'm losing hope as the days without announcements come and go :/

I'm pretty sure if you keep hoping it will come! I'm sure you can get the bundle imported from Europe or somewhere (costs money though)

I'm pretty sure if you keep hoping it will come! I'm sure you can get the bundle imported from Europe or somewhere (costs money though)

Yeah, but I'd have to import all my games since the 3DS is region-locked unless you do less than legal things lol. Really not worth it in the long-run, imo.

I'm really excited. There's 2 things I like in Animal Crossing - collecting things and designing. Since this game is all about the designing, it makes it a bit easier to focus on that aspect. Also, there's new items and new features that makes it easier to make things how I've always wanted them.

However, I have no interest in the cards. They're going to be too expensive to collect them all - they're basically $1/card and there's 100 cards in just the first set. Sounds like there's going to be 400 cards in total. And since they're random in packs... :( Fortunately, it sounds like you don't miss out too terribly much, especially for the regular villager characters.

Back