Who's your least favourite villager?

I'm not a big fan of Snooty or Jock villagers... But out of all the villagers in the game I cannot stand Anicotti or any mouse villager. But Anicotti is the worse one.

Over all the games I've played, Cesar (cranky gorilla) in acww is the only one that I really did not like.
He once asked for white furniture (early on when I had just started & I didn't have any Regal). All I had was a loo (which was white) so reluctantly gave that to him - and he refused it saying he didn't want that trash. Quid pro quo I suppose but I never spoke to him again & he eventually left.

In the acnl game I have Gigi (snooty purple frog), don't like snooties much nor frogs and I'm currently trying to get her to leave (she asked to leave, I said go with all 4 of my characters so thought all set - except I kept talking to her in the 10 days before she left & she turned round & said she was staying! Ouch big mistake on my part, now she's going to be ousted via an amiibo card).

Last edited:
Ooh no, never talk again to an unwanted villager once they say they're moving out, I've made that mistake before!

I go "see ya!" and they are dead to me ;)

Past villagers I really hated: Eloise
Currently: Canberra (and ironically, I'm in Aust now ahaha)

My RNG luck is so bad.

Katt is stalking my every move. She knows I loathe her yet she insists to move to my town. I really wish there was a punch option. My fist. Her face. Just stop following me. Stahp it. All I have is my net, I suppose.. And I could get all those pit fall seeds. Hmm. I digress.

I also don't like any of the gorillas except... Uhm... Alonzo? I don't remember his name. He was a white gorilla. He was the only one I liked.

Last edited:
Over all the games I've played, Cesar (cranky gorilla) in acww is the only one that I really did not like.
He once asked for white furniture (early on when I had just started & I didn't have any Regal). All I had was a loo (which was white) so reluctantly gave that to him - and he refused it saying he didn't want that trash. Quid pro quo I suppose but I never spoke to him again & he eventually left.

In the acnl game I have Gigi (snooty purple frog), don't like snooties much nor frogs and I'm currently trying to get her to leave (she asked to leave, I said go with all 4 of my characters so thought all set - except I kept talking to her in the 10 days before she left & she turned round & said she was staying! Ouch big mistake on my part, now she's going to be ousted via an amiibo card).

------------
Wild World villagers can be so cruel sometimes! I can not believe how rude they can be sometimes. At least the villagers in New Leaf don't insult furniture when you give it to them!! Lol

I don't get why people hate my poor Charlise ;-;Anyway I don't like most of jock villagers, because you just can't have a little fat penguin talking about how he runs miles per day and does sport.
Just no.

everyone apparently hates Barold. i have him now in NL and i also hated him just because he was ugly but im pretty sure he gives me some of the best presents/trades so i decided to keep him :)

in my CF town i had both Apollo and Avery and i HATED them. it had taken me about 3-4 months toget them to move. those were happy days. now im working on trying to get rid of Mac.

WART JR. Because A; he came unwanted from the void of another town, B; he's creepy and ugly, C; when he moved in he killed 9 blue roses, and D; I already have a cranky in my town and I didn't need another. :mad:

Tipper. Regardless of her odd looks and her tacky house, what kind of jerk places their house right in front of the only bridge in town?

Back