Bells
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
November Birthstone (Topaz)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Who's your favorite wolf? I'll even include the ones from Dobutsu no Mori e+ c:. I went with Wolfgang btw, He was my starting villager and I just grew attached to him......then came the day that he left without telling T^T. Oh whyyyy *heart breaks*

Oh gosh how do I pick. I love them all! I'd have to say Chief, though. He was one of my original villagers in GC, and I just adore him so much. *___* Freya is a close second, though. She was my namesake for a lot of websites in the past (though it was often mistaken for Freyja lol).

I managed to get Whitney in my town as a camper and I ADORED her at first sight, but a really dumb TTing incident made her stay in my town very short lived.

Shortly after I went out on a quest to get Skye in my town because she is adorable, and I wasnt lucky enough, so when someone offered Fang to me I was a bit reluctant at first, but he has now become one of my fav villagers ever! (THe guy REFUSES to wear his original shirt though, no matter how many times I send it to him, which drives me crazy because I love it on him! D: )

So... as much as I prefer Skye and Whitney design wise, Fang has gained his rightful place in my heart.

Last edited:
Fang Fang Fang Fang. i can't get enough of his fabulousness u.u

I guess I never realized there were so many wolves! My favorites are Fang, Chief, and Skye. I just think they're cute ;u;
I wish there was a peppy wolf!

Last edited:
Freya simply because I've had her in my town. She was p cool. She fit a snooty pretty well.

If I had to choose one of the guys I'd pick Kyle.

Freya is my wife. Fang is my husband. Wtb multiple choice poll

crushing love for fangbabe

I wish they had Tarou for ACNL! I could do with a yam wolf huhu

Last edited:
Back