Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whitney

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
I'm not a big fan of the wolves, but I remember liking Wolfgang in the Gamecube one.

The wolves suck on the whole.. so boring
ill go Freya.. since ive had her for periods of time

I love Lobo, he was one of my starters. He's such an underrated cranky wolf. ;.; The runner-ups would be Freya (pink wolf!) and Wolfgang, who's design I just like.

Wolfgang! He always ends up in one of my towns somehow, and hes always been my bro. Kyle is my second favorite, and Fang is my third.

I voted Chief. I think he's a nice looking wolf, although I don't like his house much. He sends me nice letters and always asks for fruit, which is such an easy request to fulfil (literally, all he EVER asks for is fruit ♥).

I also like Lobo, one of my original town's villagers. Skye is also very nice, who recently moved into my town. Kyle lives here too, but I wouldn't vote him my favourite over Chief or Skye.

Kyle. The wolves are okay, but I like how Kyle looks like an African wild dog. Skye is my second favorite, though.

Last edited:
kyle for sure. my friend has kyle and she told me she's grown attached to him. i dont have the game but i have a character on my friend's mayor but kyle is a cool wolf

Oh god this is a toughie. Wolves are my favorite animals and I ADORE all of them in AC games but I had to go with Whitney. She's my homegirl... Been with me through every AC game she's been in.

Fang is a very close second. I didn't have him before NL, but once I got him, I fell in love with him. <3

Back