• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who’s your favorite Sanrio villager? ♡

Who’s your favorite Sanrio villager?

• Rilla

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Marty

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Chai

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Étoile

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Toby

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
Etoile and Chelsea are my faves, though Marty looks kinda like Winnie the Pooh and has double the adorableness because of that. I actually like all of the Sanrio villagers except for Rilla; I hope Nintendo feels bad for making that monstrosity lol.

I adore Etoile! Sheep are one of my favorite species, and I love her design and personality! She also sells amazing items :) But I have to give love to Toby. He's my second favorite and I love his whole aesthetic!

Chai, for sure. I have ?toile in my town now, but sometime I’m going to do a town w Chai & Tia.

I don't like any of the Sanrio villagers for their designs or houses, and wouldn't go out of my way to move any of them into a town. But I guess my favorite would be Marty because his RV has the best items, as far as my personal taste is concerned. I like the Pompompurin dress, shoes, and hat, so yeah.

I really, really love Etoile! Her name is sooo pretty, and her overall design is nice and light! I have always been a fan of pastel colors, so that was immediately a big plus for me! I love mainly all of the sheep, though. I also love Marty, because he is a really cute cub! He even has a beret! I love his personality, his catchphrase, and the furniture! I love Pom from Sanrio, so yeah! I need plushies of them, that's how flipping adorable they are to me! The only one of I am NOT a fan of is Rilla. I don't like gorillas, and her design is so unappealing... But pretty much all of the other ones are A-OK with me!

Etoile without a doubt. Not only do I love sheep, I love stars and dreams and all that Jazz. Not only that, but I adore pastel colours, especially pinky yellowy colours. Not only that, but Kiki and Lala items are the bomb. Ugh she's just heavenly. I love her. So much. I wish I could get my hands on her card, but alas, I can't afford or find her anywhere, so I have to go without.

I also like Chelsea though, because she has some pretty cute colours, and I love deer! So, nice all round. I think Nintendo did a great job with these villagers. They're all cute and special.

Marty is surprisingly my favorite. I hope to have them all in my town some day. Err, maybe I'll just have Rilla visit.

Chelsea! Not only do I love the deer but the bunny ear hat she has is adorable and I love her items available!

I have all the Sanrio cards, but none of the villagers have lasted in any of my towns. The pastel color of them just looks so odd in relation to all the other villagers that they just seem out of place and a bit Uncanny Valley to me. I know that sounds weird. It even looked weird as I was typing it,

Chelsea's always my favourite! I am very much drawn to the deer in this game :blush:
?toile is a close second though - she is very precious.

Last edited:
Back