Who's Playing Sonic Frontiers?

I'm waiting for reviews to see if it's good since you know, Sonic games can be hit or miss, but I am really hoping it's good! It looks good to me but we'll see what people say tomorrow! Fingers crossed!! If it's good, I'm getting it 100%

I'm waiting for reviews to see if it's good since you know, Sonic games can be hit or miss, but I am really hoping it's good! It looks good to me but we'll see what people say tomorrow! Fingers crossed!! If it's good, I'm getting it 100%
Smart decision! I'm with it!

How are people playing yet? Isn’t it out tomorrow? .-.

I've only played a handful of Sonic games because the reviews for many of them online are mixed. The ones I have played I enjoyed though. Once it's on sale I think I'll pick it up for my PS4. Open world design is actually something I think fits the series well. It just depends on how it's used.

I meant I was asking if people were going to play it when it released. Sorry if I caused any confusion!
Oh, I’m also asking because I see people on twitter somehow playing and giving their thoughts on it. Early release for them?

I agree with this, Sonic games are pretty hit or miss. I’d love to see what people think of it before getting it, especially since I’m buying the dual pack of S/V (pre-ordered).

Smart decision! I'm with it!
Reviews are out! Very mixed. Most are saying it's the best 3D Sonic game in years (with some flaws) with a few saying it sucks so I'm going with the word that it's worth playing. People are comparing it to a Sonic Adventure series feel which I've been missing from modern Sonic games so I think I'll like it. I'll definitely be picking this up!

It doesn't need to be the highest rated game for me to want it. I just don't want it to be trash. After all, I liked Sonic Heroes despite its issues (slippery controls, long level design).

Just got mine. I’m off for today and tomorrow too! 🥳

I'd like to know too. I'm very curious about it.

Reviews are out! Very mixed. Most are saying it's the best 3D Sonic game in years (with some flaws) with a few saying it sucks so I'm going with the word that it's worth playing. People are comparing it to a Sonic Adventure series feel which I've been missing from modern Sonic games so I think I'll like it. I'll definitely be picking this up!

It doesn't need to be the highest rated game for me to want it. I just don't want it to be trash. After all, I liked Sonic Heroes despite its issues (slippery controls, long level design).
Good decision! I myself have racked 5 hours on it already as I pre ordered it, and it's great. All I'll say is be sure to stay away from the switch version if you can as I find it pretty buggy.

Reactions: Dim
Good decision! I myself have racked 5 hours on it already as I pre ordered it, and it's great. All I'll say is be sure to stay away from the switch version if you can as I find it pretty buggy.
Tfw I bought the Switch version LOL that's okay, I'm sure I'll figure it out. I haven't had the chance to play it yet but I'm happy you're liking it!!

Not that I am a huge Sonic fan, but it's kind of a thing where people will just crap on Sonic whether the game is good or not. I've heard that it's an amazing game and garbage. So it really can't be such a rollercoaster. Either those saying it is good are just hyping it up or those saying it is sheer garbage are just jumping on the 'all Sonic is crap' bandwagon.

Not that I am a huge Sonic fan, but it's kind of a thing where people will just crap on Sonic whether the game is good or not. I've heard that it's an amazing game and garbage. So it really can't be such a rollercoaster. Either those saying it is good are just hyping it up or those saying it is sheer garbage are just jumping on the 'all Sonic is crap' bandwagon.
I heard it's good but has some issues. However, it's apparently one of the best 3D Sonic games in years so that's cool at least!

I heard it's good but has some issues. However, it's apparently one of the best 3D Sonic games in years so that's cool at least!
I agree don't listen to the hate, people will complain about anything these days. And sonic is no exception. I really like the game personally.

Back