• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Coco is in my campsite right now. And she kind of creeps me out, so I don't think I'll ask her to move in

marina for the 4th time!!! can you believe it??? i don't want an octopus in my town but everyone loves her so i'm considering adopting her and giving her away. i don't know why she keeps coming lol

Bam was and i managed to beat him in rock, paper, scissors, so now he is moving in. How many days ? is it 2 or 3?

Bam was and i managed to beat him in rock, paper, scissors, so now he is moving in. How many days ? is it 2 or 3?
You'll see a lot for him in two days and his house will be built with him unpacking in it the following day. :)

I had Broffina as a camper in my secondary town, Amestris, today. Funny because she lives in my main town.

Back