Who's In Your Campsite?

Naomi was in the campsite in my second town, her eyes are really creepy so I just talked to her once.

Beau was in my campsite yesterday but I was full and now he's gone. Excuse me while I cry quietly in a corner... :(

Merengue was in mine today and she is moving in, I was not going to ask her b/c she does not fit my theme but know she is on a few dreamie lists so I will take her to give to someone later :)

Penelope! <3 She's a dreamie in my second town, so I invited her right away. She's so cute gah ;_;

Molly was in my campsite, such a cutie, but I have ten villagers and even if I had a spot, I already have two Normals and Molly lives in my second town. What a waste but eh that's life.

Cally, she's the first camper I've had all summer, but my Town is full and she's ugly sooo...

Octavian just payed Shizen a visit yesterday. A lot of people, I've seen, would love to have him in their town, but he's not a Dreamie of mine.

Molly was in my campsite, such a cutie, but I have ten villagers and even if I had a spot, I already have two Normals and Molly lives in my second town. What a waste but eh that's life.

I TTed and got O'Hare in the campsite, asked him to move in c:

Maple is in Rosemary's campsite. Thankfully I already have her in Macaron (also from the campsite!).

Back