• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Yeah. :( 12 villagers would be so great!
Anyway... Erik is in my campsite today. He is kind of cute but I already have Stitches and Benjamin. Two lazies are enough.

Carmen's in mine - she's fairly sweet, but I don't want 10 people atm in case I somehow find one of my dreamies any time soon :)

asjdhsad Ankha T_T
I rarely get campers in my campsite D: Today I have Ken... Oh well I'm at 10 villagers anyways.

eep read somewhere that it was impossible to adopt from people's campsites and I couldn't take her in so I went on TTing

I would've given her to you for free if I could :<

Naomi the snooty cow. She told me maybe she'd consider moving to town permanently... I turned and ran out. :'D

Got Lopez and Purrl in a row :'D

I considered keeping Purrl but she's not the snooty I want

I got Kody the blue bear! He's very cute... but not one of my dreamies.

Coco. I know she looks a bit odd with her face, but I think she's quite sweet anyway, and I haven't had two Normals, so I invited her to live in Steren.

Back