Who's In Your Campsite?

My last camper was Rolf and before him Poncho (who moved in today) and Lolly during campsite resetting. It was hard to pass on Lolly, but there are just too many cute normals and I already have Fauna and Maple at the moment. :lemon:

I just started campsite re-setting for a jock to replace to the one who will be leaving in a few days. In 15 mins I've had Stitches, Fauna and now Marshall in the campsite. I've never encounted Marshall before so I spent some time chatting with him, and while he's cute I don't get the rabid hype that surrounds him.

Maple! She is adorable and I have a empty space for Her but I already have two normal villagers >.>

I think that people that camp in your town live in other peoples towns or are from other peoples voids... I keep getting villagers that either live or use to live in my sisters town and my cycling town.

Opal is the first camper I've had in weeks. She's okay, but I wouldn't invite her if I had the room (plus she also lives in my storage town). Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had a camper in Cinnabar when I've actually had room ><

Back