Who's going to wait for full launch?

I probably am...unless they announce an event like Halloween. I don't want to miss out!

I wouldn't if I knew how to access it from NA. I don't have the drive to figure out how, so I will be waiting for the official launch.

I'm gonna wait... I'd rather not go through all that effort and possibly mess up my iPad or something ^^;

I’m waiting because I don’t want to work on something that I’ll have to abandon in a month. Also I don’t want to be burned out when it’s officially released.

I’m waiting because I don’t want to work on something that I’ll have to abandon in a month. Also I don’t want to be burned out when it’s officially released.
Wait, why would you have to abandon it when its officially released?

I'm going to wait, mainly because I don't want to risk messing up my phone somehow with the apk.

I'm going to wait. Seems a little entitled to me to go against the express wishes of the developers who will be providing you with a complex and detailed game for free. Plus, I'm just a total square. I like to play by the rules.

I'm waiting for full launch to bad I'll miss Halloween and prob turky day but I want one account

I'm playing it but treating it like a demo to see if it would even work on my phone. I haven't linked my Nintendo account so I'll wait for the full release to play it properly.

I'm also going to wait, mostly because I fear I'll lose my progress once it officially launches. (And I'm very good at messing stuff up with downloads, so I'm not risking it.)

I grabbed it for a bit just to see if it was worth playing, but I deleted it and am waiting to really dive into it until it comes out in my region! I'm definitely excited about it :)

i downloaded it this morning and have been playing for a little bit, i haven't linked my nintendo account so when it officially launches in the UK i'll redownload and start from scratch. i'm just way too impatient to hold off for another month lol

I love it already and can’t wait, but I definitely will wait for official release before playing it!

Probably me. I don't even live in Australia and I don't wanna mess with my account and files.

Not me! :p I could't resist downloading the apk. I changed my account to Austrailian and plan to change it back after release in the UK. If it doesn't work, I don't really care if my account stays Austrailian!

Back